- Large 3 Bed Semi Detached House with extended kitchen and attic room
- Built by Kinane Builders
- New developments in the area will approach 36 houses per hectare but Beverton has densities of 21 per hectare which means better Gardens parking and green spaces.
- Bright & Spacious living accommodation throughout
- Double Glazed Pvc Windows
- Cobblelock drive way with ample off street parking to front
- Master ensuite, Utility & Guest w.c.
- Solar & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large West Facing rear garden
- Within walking distance to Donabate village and all local amenities including train & bus services.
Viewing is a must! Excellently maintained and presented 3 bed semi detached family home, comes to market with an extended kitchen and attic room. Benefiting from a large side garden with potential to extend (with the necessary F.P.P.) The property is situated within this well presented mature development of Beverton and only minutes from the M1 Motorway, the property boasts the ideal coastal village location & setting within easy commuting distance of Dublin City Centre.
Just a c.3 minute drive from the M1, Donabate is an ideal location for easy access to Dublin City Centre, Swords and Dublin International Airport. Close to all local amenities shops, schools, restaurants, beaches, mainline Bus Eireann service to the City Centre from the village and within walking distance to the excellent suburban rail service provides a 30 minute run from Donabate Village.
ENTRANCE HALL - (6.66m x 1.66m) with tiled floor, ceiling coving, alarm pad.
GUEST WC. - with w.c., w.h.b, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
LIVING ROOM – (4.21m x 5.51m) marble surround feature fireplace with solid fuel inset, t.v. point , tiled floor
and ceiling coving.
KITCHEN - (6.449m x 5.53m) with excellent range of extended cherry wood built-in kitchen units and worktops,
wok oven, 5 ring hob and double oven, ceiling coving, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor and part
UTILITY - plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
LANDING- with large shelved hot press, solar control panel, access to attic and semi solid oak wood floor.
BEDROOM 1 - (3.43m x 4.74m) with cherry wood built in wardrobes, laminate wood floor, t.v. point.
ENSUITE - Double shower unit, w.c., w.h.b, fully tiled.
BEDROOM 2 - (423m x 3.77m) with built in wardrobes and laminate wood floor.
BEDROOM 3 - (4.10m 2.20m) with built in wardrobes and laminate wood floor.
BATHROOM - with wc, whb, bath, fully tiled.
ATTIC ROOM - Plastered and floored with electric ladder, currently used as storage.
OUTSIDE - Front – large front cobble locked drive way with side access with potential to extend.
Rear – cobble locked large rear west facing garden.