- 115 mtrs sq
- Set in the peaceful development of Bellview Woods
- Just 1 mile from Killarney town
- Beech shaker fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances.
- Tiled kitchen & bathrooms
- Solid wooden flooring downstairs and wooden flooring upstairs
- Wooden shutter blinds in living room
- Roller blinds and curtains in all other rooms
- Brick shed with light and sockets, could be used as utility.
- Only one owner and never rented.
- Patio doors leading from Kitchen to the private south facing garden and shed.
- Wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and granite base.
- Additional walk in storage space off the kitchen with built in shelves and cupboards.
- Bathrooms are all fully tiled.
- Electric shower in en-suite.
- Electric shower over bath in family bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Stira stairs to attic storage
Set in the attractive Ash Courtyard of Bellview Woods, just one mile from Killarney town, No.8 The Ash Courtyard offers extensive living space.
A most attractive and superbly presented home benefitting from well proportioned rooms.
This house is spacious, modern and bright.
This property has only had one owner and has never been rented, the property is in show house condition with many additional features and superb internal design.
The National Park is accessed via an entrance through the woods on the opposite side of the road.
Entrance Hall 5.4m x 2.0m
Living Room 6.3m x 3.3m
WC 1.4m x 0.8m
Kitchen/Dining 5.5m x 3.1m
Pantry/Storage 3.3m x 0.7m
Landing 3.2m x 2.1m
Hot Press 0.9m x 0.6m
Access to attic storage via built-in staighre.
Master Bedroom 4.3m x 3.0m
Ensuite Bathroom 2.4m x 0.9m
Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.1m
Bedroom 3 3.2m x 2.4m
Family Bathroom 2m x 2.2m
Brick Shed 4.3m x 2.6m
Leave Killarney on the N72 towards Fossa, just before Killarney riding stables, take the right hand turn signposted Bellview Woods, take a right turn at the Creche, The Ash Courtyard is second turn on the right hand side, No. 8 is on the right hand side.
By appointment only 064 6631274 Donal Culloty