- • End terrace house with large side entrance.
- • South facing back garden
- • Overlooking green.
- • Excellent potential to extend subject to planning.
- • 10 minutes walk from Drogheda town centre.
A solid and sturdy 3 bed end of terrace family home (81sqm) with large front and back gardens, good side entrance and overlooking the green.
No 81 Ballsgrove offers lots of scope for refurbishing and extending the existing accommodation in this well positioned family home which overlooks the large green area and has a long south facing back garden and good side access. There is a ‘double’ garden to the front which has the potential for opening up as an off street space for the car, subject to the necessary planning permission. On entering, there is a small inner hall and the well equipped kitchen is immediately to the left. The living-room is situated to the back of the house and faces south over the rear garden. A generous bathroom/shower room was added some time ago. Upstairs there are three bedrooms two of which have wardrobes. The house is double glazed to front and back, and has oilfired central heating.
Situated in the ever popular Ballsgrove estate, no 81 overlooks the wonderful green area and is within a few minutes’ walk of the local shops, church and primary school. Drogheda town centre is within a ten minute walk and access to the M1 is just a few minutes’ drive from the front door!
• Entrance Hall: 1.79m x 2.33m m. Door to Inner Hall.
• Kitchen: 3.81m x 2.27m
• Living Room: 4.50m x 3.34m. Open fireplace with tiled surround.
• Bath/Shower Room: 2.51m x 1.65m. Electric shower.
• Main Bedroom: 4.27m x 3.05m (to rear) Built in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2: 3.64m x 2.46m. (to front) hot press.
• Bedroom 3: 2.72m x 2.28m (to rear)
• Double front garden
• Generous side access.
• Boiler house and coal bunker
• Large south facing rear garden.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Excellent broadband connectivity
• Mains water and sewerage.
• 5 mins walk to bus station.
From the Donore Road turn right into Ballsgrove and travel up to the shops. Turn left along the green and no 81 is approx. half way up on left.