- Balcony overlooking amenity green area
- Spacious and light-filled accommodation throughout
- Large attic space for storage with Stira access.
- Ample car parking.
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample storage with access to attic
- Top floor apartment with shared front door access for only 2 other apartments
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Surface and underground carparking
- Walking distance to SuperValu Shopping Centre, and Liffey Valley Town Centre is just a few minutes drive away
- Adjacent Griffeen Sports and Leisure Centre
- Lucan benefits from its historic olde world charm with its cafes and bars, and yet modern infrastructure and network connections
REA McDonald, Lucan' s longest established Estate Agents are pleased to present 83 Esker Manor, Lucan.
This is an exceptionally spacious topfloor apartment presented in excellent condition throughout.
Key features include private balcony, a dual aspect living area, large attic space for storage purposes, ample parking and an excellent location.
Internal accommodation extends to approximately 87.3 square metres/ 940 square feet and comprises; entrance hall, open plan living room with dining area and separate kitchen area, master bedroom (en-suite) and second double bedroom and family bathroom and hot press.
The property also benefits from a sunny balcony which attaracts the evening sun and has a pleasant view overlooking an amenity green area/ courtyard.
Esker Manor is a modern residential community, within walking distance of local amenities including Griffeen Valley Park, nearby playgrounds, Lucan Leisure Centre, schools, bus routes servicing the city centre, and SuperValu Shopping Centre.
Lucan Village is a 15 minute stroll away.
Easy access to N4/N7/M50 road networks.
BER: C1 BER No.112437280 Energy Performance Indicator:30.47 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway with laminate flooring, alarmpoint, access to attic,
Open plan Living Room / Dining Room / Kitchen: with pleasant patio overlooking amenity green area, laminate flooring, double windows, cream-coloured quality Nolan-fitted kitchen units at floor- and eye-level, Beko washing machine, Beko fridge freezer, Hotpoint dishwasher, oven
Master Bedroom: with carpet, curtains and blinds, fitted wardrobe,
En-suite: tiled floor, window to side, shower cubicle with wc, whb, extractor fan
Bedroom 2: with laminate flooring, curtains, fitted wardrobe and additional shelving
Family Bathroom: with tiled floor, wc, whb, tiled walls, mounted vanity iunit
Partly floored attic for additional storage