- 105 sq mtrs
- Set in the peaceful development of Bellview Woods
- Just 1 mile from Killarney town
- Oak fully fitted kitchen
- Wooden flooring
- Patio doors leading from Kitchen to the private garden.
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and granite base
- Bathrooms are all fully tiled
- Electric shower in en-suite
- Electric shower over bath in family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached Concrete shed
- Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms
Set in the attractive Ash Courtyard of Bellview Woods, just one mile from Killarney town, No.9 offers extensive living space. A most attractive and superbly presented home benefitting from well proportioned rooms and excellent
natural light. This house is spacious, modern and bright & in immaculate condition.
The National Park is accessed via an entrance through the woods on the opposite side of the road.
Entrance Hallway 5.5m x 2m
Living room 5.4m x 3.5m
Kitchen / Dining 5.6m x 3.1m
Family Bathroom 1.9m x 2.1m
Master bedroom 3.1m x 6.1m
En Suite 2.6m x 0.9m
Bedroom 2 / Office 3.1m x 3.3m
Bedroom 3. 2.4m x 3.1m
Leave Killarney on the N72 towards Fossa, just before Killarney riding stables, take the right hand turn signposted Bellview Woods, take a right turn at the Creche, The Ash Courtyard is second turn on the right hand side.