- -Impressive well-designed 3 bedroom semi-detached house 105 sq m / 1130 sq ft.
- -Excellent family environment.
- -Established and mature residential location.
- -Two beaches and a harbour in Skerries.
- -Skerries train station is within walking distance of Barnageeragh Cove.
- -Skerries Shopping Centre is within walking distance of Barnageeragh Cove, the outlets provided are Kelly’s Bay Montessori & Afternoon School Club, Brady’s Pharmacy, Boyle Sports, Well Fit Gym and Eurospar.
- -Skerries provides many restaurants bars, social clubs and well established schools.
- -Primary schools include St. Patricks Junior School; Skerries Educate Together National School; Scoil Naisiunta Realt Na Mara; Scoil Mobhi, Milverton.
- -Secondary schools nearby include Holy Faith/ Skerries Community College; Loreto Secondary School; Gormanstown College.
- -There is a playground nearby at Ardgillan Castle which also includes scenic walks.
- -Skerries has numerous sporting facilities for all ages including Skerries GAA Club, Skerries Golf Club, Skerries Rugby Football Club, The Hills Cricket Club, Skerries Tennis Club, Water Sports School/ Club, Skerries Sailing Club and Skerries Hockey Club.
- -The houses benefit from A rated BER.
- -Commanding sea and mountain views.
- -2 Car parking spaces per house.
- -The open plan layout maximises space and is very suitable for families. The open plan also ensures the front and back of the house is bright throughout at all times.
- -High quality kitchens with choice of worktop and utility.
- -Fitted wardrobes.
- -Bathrooms and En Suites with tiling and pumped shower system.
- -Gardens are levelled and seeded.
- -High performance windows with U value of 1.2.
- -Concrete floor plates acting as thermal mass.
- -Houses wired for Sky Multi-room.
- -CAT 5e cabling.
- -Houses wired for intruder alarm system.
- -Granite window cills.
- -Roof finished with Tegral slates.
- -10 Year Home Bond Guarantee.
REA Grimes and Hooke & MacDonald are offering the 3 Bedroom Show House for sale complete with flooring, light fittings, curtains and furniture throughout.
The Rosefinch design offers the discerning purchaser exceptional living and bedroom accommodation, style and sustainable design. Every detail has been considered from light switches to high performance windows to deliver the highest standards of form and function. Each house benefits from a cutting edge specification that encompasses everything from energy efficiency right down to the selection of the heated towel rail, every detail is considered to bring you a better home.
The specification in Barnageeragh Cove is well above normal standards both internally and externally. Elegant contemporary houses are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering pathways providing residents with a most soothing environment where the sea air, the sounds of gulls and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
Barnageeragh Cove has achieved outstanding success in the sections of the development carried out by Winsac Limited in earlier years. It is now firmly established as a popular location for homebuyers seeking high quality well designed houses in an idyllic location.
Skerries is an exceptional maritime town whose charms are numerous and renowned. From early monastic times to the present day, the town has been a popular location and one of strategic importance. Today it is a cosmopolitan and sophisticated community, a seaside location known for its great beaches, exquisite cuisine, distinctive mills, dramatic bathing areas and its idyllic coastline walks. Barnageeragh Cove offers a premier living environment in Skerries to those fortunate enough to make it their home.
Skerries is a veritable playground for every stage of life with picturesque off-shore islands, Martello towers, harbour, rocky shores, marine life, galleries, theatres, restaurants, clubs, outstanding public facilities and throughout the town is a network of walks, beaches, promenade, sports clubs and tree lined streets linking the whole town together. Skerries is the jewel in the crown of North Dublin, a town wholly dedicated to the enjoyment of life.
Skerries is a model living environment with a wonderful array of amenities, activities and clubs on offer. There are outstanding public parks at Ardgillan Castle which overlooks Barnageeragh Cove and the public parklands and Mills complex in the town. There are all-weather playing fields, local rugby, GAA, soccer, lawn bowling and tennis clubs all located right in the town itself and Skerries Sailing Club in the harbour which caters for all ages. The ‘Captains’ and the ‘Springers’ bathing facilities are situated on ‘Red Island’ as is the public playground and just outside the town are the splendid facilities at the Hills Cricket Club and Skerries Golf Club. Whatever people’s interest from windsurfing to drama, Skerries has something special to offer and facilities here tend to be of a very high standard, perhaps testimony to local peoples pride in their town and enthusiasm for the good life.
The town is served by a regular Commuter Train, and with over 20 trains to Connolly Station each weekday, it is a commuter’s dream, travel time to Connolly Station being approximately 30 minutes where there are links to the Luas and DART services. Skerries is also served by a number of bus routes with a regular service to the City. By car the M1 is accessed at Junction 4 near Swords which provides access to Dublin Airport, the M50, the Port Tunnel, the City and beyond.
The houses at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Limited. With ‘A’ rated BER, these houses feature levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home and benefit from reduced utility bills.
Traveling from Dublin city centre join the M1, direction North. At Exit 4 follow the signs for Skerries-Rush-Lusk. By-pass Lusk and continue on the R127. Pass under the railway line and take the immediate left onto Dublin Road. Take the second left into Townparks and follow the road to Skerries Shopping Centre. Continuing straight, the entrance to Barnageeragh Cove is just beyond Skerries Shopping Centre.