- • Pristine condition throughout
- • B3 energy rating
- • Fully alarmed
- • 2 boilers one is dual aspect
- • New boiler only 2 years old
- • Storage shed with electricity and plumbing
- • East facing private rear garden not overlooked
- • Management fee €1,252 per annum
- • Purchase price includes ownership of 2 secure off street parking spaces
- • Within easy walking distance of the train station
- • Bus stop for the 33b directly outside
- • 500 yards from community center / schools and the town center
- • Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
- • Saorview in 3 back rooms and Eir Sport in 2 front rooms
REA Grimes are excited to present a truly unique property to the market. No. 6 College Court in Donabate.
College Court, previously Portrane National School, is a late 19th century red-brick building complete with bell tower, which is quaintly split into 'boys' and 'girls' halves. However, these days, each house comprises two three-bedroom apartments rather than classrooms, developed by Xestra Asset Management.
No. 6 presents in pristine condition and would make an ideal starter home, investment or suit a couple downsizing. Accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, open plan kitchen / dining area, 3 bedrooms, a sitting room (currently used as a study) & bathroom. Each apartment also has its own proper outside garden - which has been grassed and fenced off - overlooked by large mature trees. The apartments also each have a secure lock-ups for assorted bikes, sports gear etc.
Donabate is not far from the M1 motorway and just past Newbridge Demesne on a newly surfaced road. The village itself has a variety of shops and restaurants, schools, banks, a community centre and the train station, which gives easy and regular access to the city.
The beach is less than 3km away while Dublin Airport is 12km. Between the two are Portmarnock and Malahide villages, and golf clubs, to the East.
5.40m x 0.85m
Laminate flooring, storage press & hotpress, alarm pad and attic access
Kitchen / dining area
3.20m x 5.9m
Open plan with porcelin tiled flooring, contemporary kitchen with soft-close matt cupboards and a full set of integrated appliances
3.30m x 3.10m
Light filled room with carpet flooring
4.50m x 2.80m
Spacious double bedroom located to the front of the property complete with laminate wood flooring
3.40m 3.00 m
Double bedroom with carpet flooring
3.00m x 3.10m
Bright bedroom with carpet flooring
1.90m x 1.70m
Tiled flooring and wet areas, Wc, whb, pump shower, chrome heated towel rail