- “A House Of Immense Character ”
- • Detached 4 bed bungalow in quiet mature location within town centre
- • Dormer attic conversion with excellent Harbour & Sea Views
- • Undoubted potential to remodel and extend into attic
- • Centrally Located – Minutes’ walk from Train station and Beach
- • Stone’s throw from Picturesque Skerries town & Ardgillan Castle Demesne c.7 mins drive
Beautiful double fronted, Period Bungalow, built in c.1950 and located in the most desirable residential location in Balbriggan. The property boosts spectacular sea views to rear, from attic room and a very rare opportunity to buy in this location. The spacious accommodation comprises briefly - hallway, large reception room, breakfast room cum kitchen, bath room with separate wc, and 4 bedrooms. Ample scope exists to extend further into the attic space and attached garage, subject to planning permission.
The property is located on the Harbour side of Balbriggan and within walking distance to the town centre with its host of local amenities: - shops, schools, beaches and public transport facilities including Suburban Rail access to Dublin City Centre (c.45 mins). Skerries town and Ardgillan castle demesne is c.7 mins drive from the property.
STORM PORCH with tiled flooring and double glazed windows and door
HALLWAY (1.6m x 4.18m) wooden flooring, storage press
SITTING ROOM - (3.6m x 4.1m) with feature fireplace & marble backing with open fire, TV point, large front bay window
DINIG AREA - (3.3m x 2.8m) arched with sitting room, old period serving hatch to hallway
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM (3.85m x 3.65m) with tiled floor, good range of wooden kitchen units and worktops & tiled splashback, space for freestanding cooker, plumbed for washing machine.
BATH ROOM (2.5m x 2m) tiled flooring, tiled walls behind bath, whb and bath with electric T90 Shower unit over bath.
SEPARATE WC directly beside bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 - (4.2m x 3.6m) with laminate wooden flooring, open fire place with back boiler, bay window, tv point
BEDROOM 2 - (3.6m x 2.5m) double room, situated to front of the property.
BEDROOM 3 - (2.45m x 2.7m) double bedroom situated to the rear, built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 4 - (3.05m x 2.6) single room, situated to the rear of the property
ATTIC - Accessed from pulled down ladder – small landing with shelved presses, access to large eave storage
ATTIC ROOM – (4.5m x 4m) large dormer PVC window with stunning sea and harbour view. Ample opportunity to extend this room with large attic space behind room.
• Private rear garden with pedestrian access on both sides.
• Rear light, outside tap and patio area with grass area.
• Attached garage (2.75m x 4.5m) – roller door and oil burner
• Shed attached to the rear of garage with extra storage.
GROSS INTERNAL MEASUREMENT: c.115 SQ.M. (c.1,238 SQ.FT.)
TITLE: We are advised the title is Freehold.
PRICE: Offers are invited in the region of €325,000