- Large c. 5 acre site in a countryside setting, with mature private gardens.
- Attractive stone cladding exterior
- Just 2km from Killarney town
- Wood burning stove in kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- Walnut and tiled flooring
- Bright airy bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family room with large open fire and large double aspect windows
- Tarmacadam front drive
- Two sheds to the rear
- Electric shower over bath
- Bathroom is fully tiled
- Adjoining self contained apartment, ideal for business or personal use.
Stylish four bedroom detached bungalow that has undergone major refurbishment over the last two years and is now an ideal family home.
The added bonus of a separate self contained apartment that combines extensive living space with an option for business or personal usage.
Set on a large private elevated site with mature gardens.
This property is a beautifully presented and maintained four bedroom home with a host of stunning features and is tastefully decorated throughout, creating an exceptionally homely feel.
Kerry airport is just 13 miles from this property. A great base for exploring the South West leg of the famous Wild Atlantic Way (Dingle Peninsula, Skellig and more).
The property offers generous living space with a large family room, cosy kitchen in addition to the four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended for anyone looking for a special home or holiday house in a peaceful and private setting.
Self contained adjoining apartment
Kitchen / Living area
Leave Killarney on the N72, at the roundabout take the first exit signposted Mallow.
After the Torc Hotel, take the first left, continue on this road 1km and the property is at the top of the hill on the left hand side.
By Appointment only Donal Culloty 064 6631274