- • Walking distance to train and bus station
- • Large bay windows in 2 sitting rooms and master bedroom
- • Nicely fitted kitchen with AGA cooker
- • Two marble fireplaces
- • All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes
- • Great light filled house with a lovely flow to the accommodation
- • Garden shed, store
- • Garden leads to the water’s edge
- • Framed view of the south facing rear garden and nearby Killeshin Hills from rear of house windows
- • Partly floored attic via Stira stairs
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AUCTION DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 23rd OF JULY, 2019 **
*** FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ***
23 rd July 2019 at 2 p.m.
The Killashee Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS PROPERTY PLEASE LOG INTO WWW.DSAUCTIONS.IE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST / VIEW LEGALS
Once in a decade, a house comes to the market in Carlow that stands out from the crowd.
Located on perhaps the most prestigious road near town, Barrow House is a magnificent 5-bed detached house on an exceptional c. 1 acre site, whose back garden leads directly to the River Barrow.
Set well back off the road, the house is well-placed on a most mature site with various species of shrubs and trees providing colour and privacy throughout.
Intricate wrought iron gates hinged on granite piers lead to a winding driveway through mature beech.
Barrow House has a lovely homely feel with a seamless flow through the living accommodation giving a bright and airy feel to the entire house.
French doors link the hall, sitting room and family room with the conservatory.
Each room is generously proportioned, and all have good views, most particularly to the rear of the house which overlooks an extensive patio area, south facing rear garden which benefits from afternoon/evening sun with glimpses of the Killeshin Hills through the trees.
Carlow town centre is just a 5 minute pathway walk yet this home has a real country feel.
For those interested in commuting, Kilkenny is a c. 25 minute drive, Waterford/Naas - 40 minutes and Newlands Cross 55 minutes.
A.M.V. - €550,000
BER: D2 BER No.112299706
• Entrance: 1.80m x 1.80m
• Hall: 4.07m x 3.38m
• Toilet: 1.46m x 1.10m
• Music/Living Room: 4.47m x 4.16m, 2.48m x 1.10m
• Utility: 1.80m x 1.87m
• Kitchen/Dining Room: 0.91m x 1.69m, 3.35m x 6.12m, 1.32m x 1.07m, AGA cooker, patio doors leading to garden
• Family Room: 4.74m x 4.48m
• Sunroom: 3.20m x 4.98m, patio doors leading to garden
• Sitting Room: 6.69m x 4.47m, 2.47m x 1.08m
• Under stairs: 1.01m x 2.00m
• Master Bedroom: 3.97m x 4.48m, 1.18m x 2.57m
• Bathroom: 3.41m x 1.77m, 0.76m x 1.04m
• Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 3.14m
• Ensuite: 2.02m x 1.27m
• Bathroom: 1.93m x 2.71m
• Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 4.46m, 0.75m x 0.62m
• Bedroom 4: 1.11m x 1.03m, 3.73m x 4.47m
• Bedroom 5: 3.30m x 3.35m
• Garage: 5.40m x 4.20m
All fitted units, carpets, curtains and blinds remain.