- • Spacious substantial family home
- • Gardens extending to 0.75 acres.
- • Impressive cut stone exterior.
- • Detached garage.
- • Concrete floors to ground and 1st floor.
A fine modern detached four bedroom family (198sqm approx.) on large gardens extending to over 0.75 acres.
Set back from the road and approached along a gravel driveway, Blackstaff Lodge is an impressive and very attractive two storey family home surrounded by large gardens and with a separate detached garage to the rear. The bright spacious accommodation includes four double bedrooms, master en suite, two reception rooms and a lovely open plan kitchen/dining sunroom area which opens out through French doors to the garden.
Located less than two miles from Drogheda, it has all the advantages of country living but with the convenience of being within a five minute drive of the town, shops, schools etc. The picturesque village of Termonfeckin is also just five minutes away in the other direction where there is a state of the art newly built primary school, supermarket, local pub and restaurants. The well known golf clubs at Baltray and Seapoint are on the doorstep, as are miles of safe sandy beaches along the coast north of the Boyne Estuary.
The townland of Cannonstown is just off the Termonfeckin Road to the north east of Drogheda town. The M1 is within a 10 minute drive of Blackstaff Lodge, and neighbourhood amenities are in abundance both in nearby Termonfeckin village and in Drogheda itself.
BER: B3 BER No.112323985 Energy Performance Indicator:129.49 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall. Chequered tiled floor.
• Inner hall: Tiled floor.
• Sitting room: 6m x 3.82m. Fireplace with marble surround. Solid fuel stove. Bay window. Solid timber floors.
• Living room: 4.60m x 3.92m. dual aspect. Fire place suitable for open fire or solid fuel stove. Timber floors.
• Kitchen 5.83m x 3.91m. High gloss cream coloured kitchen units. Tiled floor. Open plan to sunroom/dining area.
• Utility room. Fully plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Sink Unit. Downstairs wc/whb.
• Master bedroom: 4.20 x 3.90
• En suite shower room and walk in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2: 3.88m x 2.90. (To front) Laminate floor.
• Bedroom 3. 4.26m x 3.93m (To rear) Laminate floor
• Bedroom 4. 3.89m x 2.94m (To rear) Laminate floor.
• Family bathroom: 2.79m x 2.06m. Bath, wc, whb, separate shower. Tiled wall and floors.
• Water: Group scheme.
• Sewerage: Biocycle unit.
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
From the Termonfeckin Road, take the second left at Beaulieu Cross. At T junction turn right. Travel over the stone bridge and the entrance to Blackstaff Lodge is next on right.