- Zoned "Existing Residential" in Blessington Town Plan
- "Wicklow only" criteria for planning permission does not apply.
- Access to mains sewerage and mains water.
- Sought-after Residential address.
- Established Residential location.
- Quality site for one-off Residence.
- Suitable for multi-unit development (subject to planning permission).
- Positive planning history.
- 1Km from Blessington Town Centre.
- A very appealing, low density, residential setting.
DEVELOPMENT LAND. CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. ZONED RESIDENTIAL.
This 0.22Ha plot (1/2acre+) offers a rare opportunity to purchase a "planning approved" piece of land, suitable for a quality one-off Residence, within close proximity of all the services available in Blessington Town.
An ideal location for a substantial family home with a high level of privacy and ample space for manicured gardens and out-offices, if required.
Boundaries are well established on this easily developed plot, which is located at the excellent Blessington Demesne address - just off the Naas Road and within 1 Km of Blessington Town.
The location delivers a tranquil, rural setting, away from traffic and population while being very accessible to Schools, Sports clubs and Town centre.
The property is also suitable for a low-level, multi-unit development consistent with the objectives of the Blessington Town Plan. The location is ideal for a low-volume, gated community of quality apartments or Townhouses - well presented, quality individual units will for certain attract premium retail price (no previous planning permission for such a development type).
Travel fro 1Km on the Naas Road (R410) from the junction with the N81. The property is located on the cul-de-sac on your left.
Site can be viewed from the roadside. Please do not enter unaccompanied