- • Automatic gates, with granite caps, antique railing set on curved Butterly old manor brick walls.
- • Entrance with feature lights intercom and controls from house.
- • Liscannor stone paving and gated timber fencing.
- • All window and doors are uPVC white, tilt and turn type windows.
- • Extra 1000 sq. ft. of attic space, ideal for full attic conversion with plenty of head room and wide hallway to accommodate a new stair for access.
- • Stove in kitchen heats whole house and water. Other option is new Grant Condenser Burner run of separate kerosene oil.
- • Children play areas with playhouse, and trampoline in the garden, as well as outhouses and glasshouse included in the sale.
- • Self-sufficient with own well/water and solar Austrian panels providing hot water most of the year.
- • Highly efficient alternative heating systems, with zoned and timed areas.
Most impressive 4-bed detached home on a wonderful c. 1 acre elevated site, fully landscaped with an array of mature trees.
This attractive, well designed home is both welcoming and warm with recent upgrades including wall and attic insulation, solar panels and solid fuel stoves.
A C1 energy rating means lower than normal running costs and excellent heat retention.
Bohermore is elevated with views across the Barrow Valley and the Dunleckney Manor Estate towards the Killeshin Hills.
This is a very private and self-sufficient residence set in mature gardens, with spectacular views.
There is a beautiful sun room, with Marvin Argon filled glazing, underfloor heating, feature Vitral Apex opening rooflights and raised Cedar decking with panoramic views of yonder hills.
Maintenance is kept to a minimum, with soft areas all fully lined with weed membrane, crushed feature stone and clever use of Liscannor paving and tarmacadam avenue, parking and entrance.
The property is conveniently positioned just a few kilometers from Bagenalstown, Leighlinbridge, Newtown, train station, an array of excellent schools and access to the M9 at Powerstown, bringing Newlands Cross within 1 hour drive and Dublin Airport c. 1 hour 15 minutes.
Offers invited in the region of €430,000
BER: C1 BER No.110372877
• Entrance Hall - 2.71 x 3.67, tiled floor, recess lighting, centre lighting, stained glass, carpeted stairwell, curtains and pole
• W.C. - 0.79 x 1.5, w.c., sink, tiled floor
• Drawing Room - 6.48 x 4.53, original Victorian cast iron fireplace, centre light, coving, wooden flooring, window seat, curtains and pole, built in corner unit
• Family/Dining Room - 6.68 x 4.86, raised brick fireplace with solid fuel stove, wooden floor, window seat, curtains and pole, recessed lighting, double beveled glass Georgian doors to kitchen/diner
• Kitchen/Dining Room - 3.927 x 8.966, fitted wall and floor units, tiled floor and splash back, part wooden flooring, integrated appliances, recess lighting, blinds, raised brick fire place with solid fuel stove
• Sun Room - 5.461 x 3.662, tiled floor, underfloor heating, wooden ceiling with spot lights, double doors to decked cedar wood patio, Marvin windows, automatic opening, automated roof light, curved roof
• Utility Room - 2.373 x 2.294, sink unit, plumbing, tiled floor, doors to rear
• Cloak Room - 0.574 x 2.198, hanging space
• Landing - 2.71 x 5.495, carpet, airing press, recessed lighting, Stira stairs to attic
• Bedroom 1 - 4.854 x 4.730, carpets, double built in wardrobe, curtains and pole
• En-suite - 2.237 x 3.803, w.c., vanity sink unit with marble top, Jacuzzi bath, shower unit with Aqualisa digital shower., tiled floor and walls
• Bedroom 2 - 3.866 x 4.527, carpet, built in corner unit
• Bedroom 3 - 2.423 x 4.857, wooden flooring, built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 4 - 4.035 x 4.533, carpet
• Bathroom - 2.735 x 2.395, w.c., sink, bath, corner shower with Aqualisa unit, tiled floor and walls