- This beautiful new build property occupies a fabulous village setting adjacent to the church, beside the local shop and just 10 km from the historic market town of Trim, which affords an excellent choice of shopping, educational and recreational facilities. Kildalkey (Cill Dealga) has remained comparitively uncpoilt or nchanged by the passage of time and is still a quaint village surrounded by mainly a large farming hinterland. The village caters well for all the day to say shopping requirements and in addition boasts a new state of the art primary school as well as Kildalkey GAA Club. Daily commuting to the capital, (45km) is quickly and easily accomplished via the M3 Motorway and furthermore there is a good daily bus service from the village. Blanchardstown and Liffey Valley shopping centres are also within easy reach of the property.
- The property has just been completed to the vendors own exacting standards and its impossible for any brochure to do justice to this house and the only way it can be appreciated is for intending purchasers to satyisfy themslevs by a visual inspection at their earliest opportunity.
- The house affords spacious very well appointed accommodation arranged on two floors and features triple glazing throughout with granite window sills, super-efficient heating system, high level of insulation throughout resulting in substantial annual savings on heating and electricity bills. The exterior has been designed for low maintenance featuring UPV fascia, gutters & soffit.
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Outside exterior lighting.
- Gravel chip drive flanked by cobble lock & lawns.
- Elaborate security system.
- Smoke Alarms.
- Large detached garage.
- Excellent insulation throughout.
- Highly efficient low cost heating system.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
A gorgeous A2 rated 4 / 5 bed bedroom residence built to the highest possible standards.
The property is approached over granite steps and there is also wheelchair access leading to the hall door (aluminium door finished in a burgundy colour with opaque glazed side panels.)
Entrance Hall 4.77m x 2.76 having tiled floor and staircase to first floor with built in under-stairs storage.
Livingroom 4.76m x 3.86m having feature Stanley gas fire with hardwood shelf above. Recessed lighting. Wooden floor. Double doors leading to Kitchen / Diningroom.
Kitchen / Diningroom 7.93m x 4.06m having recessed ceiling lights & bespoke fitted kitchen with island. Quartz Worktops. Double sink unit. Ample worktop space. Incorporating Bosch hob, dishwasher and double oven, built in Samsung American style fridge freezer, wine cabinet/ cooler. Sliding patio doors to garden. Glazed door to hall.
Utility 2.46m x 2.40m with provision for washing machine & tumble dryer. Also incorporating the Daikin heating system & high pressure pump.
Cloakroom having Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware comprising LLWC & WHB. Fully tiled.
Study / 5th Bedroom 4.78m x 3.3m having 12mm laminate wooden floor.
Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Staircase leading to spacious landing off which radiate 4 bedrooms and a main bathroom. Access to attic (highly insulated) incorporating the water tanks.
Main Bedroom 4.56m x 3.83m having fitted double wardrobes. TV & internet socket.
En-suite incorporating LLWC, pedestal WHB & Hansgrobe power shower.Again all fittings are Grohe and Villeroy & Boch.
Bedroom 2 4.41m x 3.31m having fitted double wardrobes. TV & internet socket. Recessed lights.
Bedroom 3 3.69m x 3.32m walk in wardrobe. Wall light points.
Bedroom 4 5.28m x 3.31m having fitted double wardrobes. TV & internet socket.
Main Bathroom 2.78m x incorporating LLWC, Bidet, WHB & Vanity Unit. Walk-in shower having power rain shower and hand shower. Fully tiled. Recessed lighting.
Strictly by appointment