- Splendid detached 4 bedroom plus study house extending to approximately 186 sq m.
- Short walk to Gorey Town Centre and all amenities.
- Large private site with mature gardens and lawned areas that is not overlooked.
- Presented in pristine condition throughout with attractive features and spacious accommodation.
- Significantly upgraded in recent years to include new windows, new kitchen with Neff appliances and upgraded insulation.
- Located in a most desirable setting close to all amenities and the well renowned Marlfield House.
- Short drive to beautiful sandy beaches and golf courses.
‘Charvleville’ is a splendid detached 4 bedroom plus study house extending to approximately 186 sq m/2002 sq ft that offers all the convenience of town living with the benefit of a mature private setting.
This spacious home is situated in a most sought-after and desirable location on the Courtown Road, Gorey and is within minutes’ walk of Gorey Town Centre and close to a wide range of amenities such as shops, schools, restaurants, leisure facilities and the M11 Motorway. The villages of Ballymoney and Courtown are just a short drive away and include numerous golf courses and sandy beaches.
The house is set on mature and private gardens that are not overlooked. There is also the added benefit of a gated entrance which adds extra privacy and security. The gardens are beautifully maintained and consist of ma- ture trees and shrubs along with generous lawns. There is ample parking to the front and rear of the house. There are two garden sheds and a boiler house which are ideal for storage.
The house is in pristine condition throughout and has undergone significant upgrade works by the current owners in recent years. Notable features include a high quality new kitchen units with integrated Neff appliances, new windows and doors, fully tiled bathroom and ensuite, extensive Walnut timber floors, cornicing, upgraded insulation.
BER: C3 BER No.104303482 Energy Performance Indicator:221.91 kWh/m²/yr
Accommodation is light filled and spacious with the ground floor comprising entrance hall- way, fully tiled WC, large kitchen and dining area, utility room with fitted units, sitting room with open fire, living room with open fire, large sunroom with a tiled floor and a double bedroom.
Accommodation on the first floor comprises landing area with attic access and a hotpress, three bedrooms with the master bedroom including an ensuite bathroom that is fully tiled, study room/office space and a main bathroom that is fully tiled.
By Appointment Only