- Quality built traditional (insulated cavity wall) concrete block work construction throughout.
- 10 year Home-bond guarantee.
- Custom Irish designed fitted kitchens with high quality counter tops and soft closing hinges.
- Superior quality sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites.
- Family bathroom & En-suite bathroom fitted with chrome heated towel rail.
- Luxurious built in wardrobes with extensive hanging rails and shelving with soft closing doors to bedrooms as per show house.
- Painted throughout in Orchid White.
- PV solar panels for reduced electricity running costs
- BER "A3" energy rating.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
- Climate remote heating control system allowing remote control of the heating system from a mobile phone.
- Ample storage with all houses including a utility room.
- Private rear gardens with timber panel fencing.
- Rear garden levelled and seeded.
- Wired for TV, telephone and intruder alarm.
- Sockets including USB ports in selected points as per show house.
- Satin chrome finished sockets and light switches above worktops.
- Under sink pull-out recycle bins.
- Cobble-lock driveway.
- Superb family location.
- Excellent education facilities.
- Established and mature residential location.
- Lusk train station is within easy walking distance of Clonrath.
- Fingal Express deluxe Coach service from Lusk to Dublin City via the Port tunnel.
** SOLD OUT **
REA Grimes are delighted to announce the availability of a selection of stunning 3 and 4 bedroom family homes on the Skerries Road in Lusk, Co. Dublin. Lusk is a thriving commuter village located 23km (14 miles) North of Dublin City.
The development is being carried out by long established developers, McGarrell Reilly Group, One of Ireland’s leading house builders. They have been constructing quality housing developments for over 35 years and are responsible for some outstanding homes. McGarrell Reilly take great pride in the homes they build, and it shows in every detail: the flowing internal spaces, high ceilings and maximised natural light define these exquisite homes.
Clonrath comprises of superb well-designed family homes in a location designed around family life. These “A” rated future proofed houses benefit from modern technologies to deliver comfort, low maintenance and energy efficiency in one of Dublin’s most charming villages. Transport, education, sporting, recreation and shopping facilities are just some of the local amenities which are sure to cater for everyone’s needs.
The development is boarded by a ring road to the south. The site layout cleverly minimises the traffic flow through the scheme; with walkways and cycle access to the village center. Innovative and imaginative, Clonrath is set to become the by-word for modern living within a traditional community.
Surrounded by picturesque country views and mature landscaping, homes at Clonrath offer a truly peaceful retreat from the hectic pace of urban life. Despite its tranquil setting, Clonrath is conveniently located close to plenty of urban centers including the bustling seaside coastal towns of Skerries and Malahide with Swords town only a few minutes’ drive away.
Some notable and of the many fine attractions around the town include Ardgillan Castle and Demesne, the Classical Mansion of Newbridge House Demesne and Newbridge farm and Malahide Castle, not forgetting the many beautiful beaches just a short drive away.
A Commuter’s dream...
Lusk enjoys a lovely village atmosphere with excellent transport links. The town is served by a regular commuter train service with over 20 trains to Grand Canal Dock each weekday with onward links to the Luas and DART services. Lusk is serviced by a number of public bus services to many destinations including Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport. The village of Lusk is highly accessible to the country’s road network being only 10 minutes from Junction 4 of the M1 motorway. Its close proximity to Dublin City Centre, the M50 and Dublin Airport means that travelling is a breeze, whether staying at home or going abroad. City and country, both are on the doorstep of Clonrath residents. Clonrath is within easy walking distance from Rush/Lusk train station and is also serviced by the 33 Dublin Bus route and The Fingal Express service.
The Fingal Express Lusk to Dublin bus route offers Lusk commuters fully seated coaches at peak times to Dublin City Center via the Port Tunnel.