- 1.93 Acre Site
- In need of renovation, the property offers obvious potential
- Mature setting with many mature trees onsite
- Set back from the roadside, attractive private avenue leading to cottage
- Elevated views to rear of picturesque countryside
- 5 km from Castlerea Town
- 20 min drive to Ireland west international airport
- Water on Site
- ESB supply available(currently disconnected)
A traditional stone cottage under a slate pitched roof with stone outbuildings. Extended over the years, the said property is in need of complete renovation. Set on a mature 1.93 Acres, the said property is convenient to Castlerea Town and offers obvious potential. The site in particular offers an attractive setting with many fine mature trees. Along with the property there is approx 3 Acres of Bogland. Overall, viewing is a must and all offers are now invited for immediate sale.
Traditional 3 roomed cottage with Extension.
From Castlerea Town, travelling in the direction of Ballyhaunis, take last road to right before exiting the Town, signposted Cloonbonniffe. The said property is located c. 5 km on your left hand side. Take note: REA Seamus Carthy For Sale Board on property.
Contact REA Seamus Carthy Roscommon Town 090 66 30001