- Very private location – not overlooked with large rear south/west facing uninterrupted gardens
- Ample bright & spacious accommodation both inside & out.
- 10 foot high ceilings throughout the property.
- Limestone pillars & walls at front entrance with painted iron bespoke railings & automated gates
- Hollybrook House & Lodge are both finished in cream monocouche plastering which is virtually maintenance
- Solid timber double glazed sash windows with brass accessories by the renowned McNally Joinery, Lusk, Co.
- Dublin whose joinery regularly features on Ireland’s most magnificent homes.
- Solid granite windowsills to all windows
- Limestone door steps & capping at front door by We Sell Stone, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
- House is fully alarmed. Control panel inside front door & inside back door
- Italian marble tiling throughout hall, kitchen, utility & downstairs wc
- Reclaimed solid oak flooring in 3 reception rooms by the Victorian Salvage Company, Dublin 2
- Coving, picture rails & ornate ceiling rose by Irish Fine Art Plastering, Dublin 1
- Decorative wainscoting to hall & stairs area & paneling under both flights of stairs also
- French crystal chandelier (height adjustable from attic)
- Two white honed Italian marble fireplaces to front reception rooms. One a Dublin Corbel & the other a
- Victorian Corbel. Both are lined with reclaimed yellow brick from the Victorian Salvage Company. Both have
- black granite hearths
- Cream polished Asquith marble fireplace in third reception room with granite hearth and also reclaimed
- brick lining
- Designer ‘Geba’ German oak painted kitchen by Arena Kitchens, Grand Canal, Dublin 2. Bespoke kitchen painted
- in Farrow & Ball ‘Tallow’. Counter tops are Emperador marble & solid oak countertop on breakfast area. Open
- shelving is in solid oak. Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- Electric 4 oven AGA cooker with hot plates & ceramic hob
- Underfloor geothermal, electrical heating throughout house
- Feature walnut stairs in hall with continuous handrail & painted spindles. Walnut & cream painted stairs to
- level two also
- Internal doors are classic, 6 panel heavy wood doors with ceramic & brass door knobs & escutcheons & deep
- architrave surrounds
- Deep, decorative skirting boards throughout
- Wool carpets by Ulster Carpets on stairs & landing and deep pile carpets in bedrooms.
- Bathroom suites are by Heritage . Bathroom floors & wet areas are tiled with marble tiles. Main bathroom
- features freestanding bath tub & separate enclosed shower.
- concrete floors throughout.
- All internal walls are block built.
- Walsh “Blue Bangor” roof slates to Houses & Lodge.
- Two en-suites
- Second level double glazed sunroom with stunning views of the surrounding countryside
- Roof terrace with glazed railings
- House is painted throughout in Farrow & Ball paint
- Concrete floors
- All internal walls are brick built
- House is dry lined for extra insulation
- Wired for surround sound
- Large sandstone patio with steps to garden
- Sandstone back door steps
- Large attic space (Floored in ply wood) Suitable for conversion
- The Lodge comprises of two large rooms with kitchenette & shower room, hot press and large attice space.
- Gardens professionally landscaped by Andrew Cragie & Lisa Murphy of Landscape Restoration
REA Comisky & Hollybrook Estates proudly present this most magnificent 5 bed detached family home sitting on c. 2.3 acres less than 30 minutes from Dublin City centre, Airport, M1 & M50.
Upon arrival at Hollybrook House, one is immediately impressed by the timeless Georgian style, elegant facade and sheer scale of this house along with the breath taking colour and variation of the professionally landscaped, vast gardens.
This is an exceptional property, built to the highest of standards, with a superior finish influenced by the splendour and glamour of the Georgian era.
It is a residence one would be proud to call home.
Magnificent 5 bedroom detached house and Lodge on c2.3 acres with sweeping driveway approached by limestone pillars and walls with painted iron bespoke railings & automated double gates and surrounded by carefully planned mature gardens which provide year round colour.
This classic property also features sandstone patio area overlooking large south/ west facing rear gardens as well as stunning roof level sun room and terrace.
The Lodge provides wonderful additional space of 63 sq m (670 sq feet) and is finished to the same high standards as the house.
With lawned gardens front & rear, detached Lodge and a fantastic country setting, this property represents the ideal opportunity for individuals to work from home in the peace and quiet of County Dublin whilst being within easy access to the airport and City Centre.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY- (6.59m x 3.67m) limestone door steps up to the solid timber 6 panel front door, feature walnut sweeping staircase with continuous handrail & painted spindles, Italian marble tiling, high skirting & architraves, ceiling coving and ornate ceiling rose.
RECEPTION ROOM 1 - (6.69m x 5.49m) with cream polished marble Asquith fireplace with granite hearth with reclaimed brick lining, reclaimed solid oak flooring. T.v. point, dual aspect, high skirting & architraves, ceiling coving, recessed lighting.
RECEPTION ROOM 2 - (6.19m x 5.87m) with cream polished marble Asquith fireplace with granite hearth with reclaimed brick lining, reclaimed solid oak flooring. T.v. point, dual aspect, high skirting & architraves, ceiling coving, recessed lighting.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (7.58m x 5.07m) with excellent range of Bespoke German oak painted fitted kitchen units, presses & shelving, Emperador marble & solid oak countertops, double drain underslung stainless steel sink unit, Italian marble tiled floor , integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, electric 4 overn AGA cooker with hot plates & 4 ring ceramic hob, , door to rear hallway, marble tiling, double French patio doors with sandstone patio area overlooking the rear gardens.
REAR ENTRANCE HALLWAY - (2.15m x 2.29m) with marble tiling, double French patio doors with sandstone patio area overlooking the rear gardens.
UTILITY ROOM - (3.07m x 3.90m) with Italian marble tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
W.C with w.c., w.h.b, Italian marble tiled floor.
RECEPTION ROOM 3 - (6.16m x 5.04m) with cream polished marble Asquith fireplace with granite hearth with reclaimed brick lining, reclaimed solid oak flooring. T.v. point, dual aspect, high skirting & architraves, ceiling coving, recessed lighting.
FIRST FLOOR - Bright and specious landing with large hot press fully shelved.
MASTER BEDROOM - (5.09m x 7.91m) with ceiling coving, skirting & architraves, mirrored freestanding wardrobes and dual aspect.
ENSUITE - with w.c., w.h.b, Italian marble tiled floor & tiled walls, fully tiled free standing shower area.
BEDROOM 2 - (6.47m x 5.98m) with ceiling coving, skirting & architraves with free standing mirrored wardrobes.
ENSUITE - with w.c., w.h.b, Italian marble tiled floor & tiled walls, fully tiled shower area.
BEDROOM 3 (4.36m x 4.74m) with ceiling coving, skirting & architraves free standing mirrored wardrobes.
BEDROOM 4 (3.06m x 3.15m) with ceiling coving, skirting & architraves
BEDROOM 5 (3.45m x 4.27m) with ceiling coving, skirting & architraves
LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM - with free standing bath tub, wc, whb , Italian marble tiled walls and floor, fully tiled marble shower area.
ROOF SUNROOM &
TERRACE (4.95m x 4.03m) with solid wood floor and double glazed floor to
Ceiling windows, door to large terrace with glazed railings. Stunning
Countryside views. Door to large attic room.
Large gardens extending over c. 2.3 acre which extends to both sides of the property enjoying sunny southwest facing rear gardens with sandstone patio areas to the west. Limestone pillars & walls at front entrance with painted iron bespoke railings & automated gates
OUTSIDE DETACHED OFFICE/GYM - (8.09m 8.23m) comprises of kitchen/living area, space for 2 bedrooms, shower room.