- Malahide as a Village:
- The picturesque village boasts popular tourist attractions with both the beautiful marina and Malahide Castle adjacent to the development. Malahide offers a variety of connections to Dublin City centre by road and rail. The railway station is two minutes away with both Dart and commuter trains running frequently with a journey of just 25 minutes to the city. A number of bus routes also serve the village and with the M50/M1 in close proximity you can find your way to Dublin Airport and all major transport routes with ease. Exceptional water-based leisure amenities and sports clubs to suit every possible taste are a feature of the lifestyle awaiting you in this stunning locale. Clubs include St. Sylvester’s GAA Club, Malahide Rugby Club and Malahide Sailing Club. You will also find soccer, tennis and swimming clubs and the environs of the Castle are a magnet for walking enthusiasts. Dun Na Ri is within the catchment area for both St. Sylvester’s Junior School and Pope John Pauls School, an attraction not to be underestimated for families.
- The Ashford TYPE B 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Detached Home
- The Blarney TYPE C 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Detached Home
- The Dromoland TYPE B1 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Detached Home
- The Bunratty TYPE D 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Semi-detached Home
- The Ardgillan TYPE B2 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Detached Home
- House Specification:
- Kitchen / Utility
- Contemporary fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers. Supplied by Nolan kitchens. Pre agreed design is as per showhouse / builders drawing (dependant on house type) • Drawing design of kitchen available on signing of contracts • Kitchen worktop material – quartz finish • Choice of kitchen finishes standard: as per show house or in a shaker style • All Appliances included – Neff single oven with slide under door, Neff combi microwave (integrated), Neff induction hob, Neff fridge (integrated), Neff dishwasher (integrated), free standing freezer, Neff free standing washer, Neff free standing dryer • Utility room as per showhouse
- NB: We are unable to facilitate amendments to design of kitchen Please note that the utility room may vary in design in some of the house designs than that of the showhouse. Bathrooms • Superior sanitary ware in bathrooms and ensuite complete with heated towel rail in main bathroom & en-suite as per showhouse • Tiling to main bathroom, en-suite & downstairs W.C standard as per showhouse • Contemporary shower enclosure with pressurised water supply and fitted shower screen. Low profile shower trays. Show doors and screens provided • All mirrors are standard as per showhouse.
- Interior Finishes
- All internal walls painted - ceilings white and choice of 4 colours • Quality fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms standard design and finish as per showhouse supplied by Cawleys (note type C= no walk-in wardrobe) • Stairs are finished with hardwood varnished oak handrail and red deal chamferred balustrade as per show house • Satin chrome Ironmongery as per showhouse finishes • Modern moulded architrave and skirting painted finish as per showhouse • Safety restrictors provided on upper floor windows • Electrical specification as per showhouse • Brushed nickel / chrome finish to electrical sockets on ground floor • Wired for high-speed broadband (Cat 5)
- Wall paint - Choice of one of four colours throughout • Minimal maintenance exterior – Redbrick Hampton rural blend handmade brick, Painted sand and cement finish • PVC facia, gutters & downpipes • Front door – Hardwood treble glazed front door with night latch and five lever deadlock • High performance triple glazed windows throughout. U -Value of 0.7 supplied by Munster joinery • Multi-locking system French doors to the rear garden • Air to water Samsung heating system • Wired and fitted for intruder alarm as standard • Kingspan Timber Frame construction • 10 year Homebond Structural Guarantee • Fitted with carbon monoxide detection alarms • Fitted with mains powered smoke detectors • Seven TV connection points throughout the house • Pressurised pump water system • External waterproof socket to rear of the house • Extensive attic storage space
- Back garden levelled and seeded • Granite patio area to the rear • External sensor light fittings to both the front and rear • Security Camera System – Camera to the front and Camera at the rear. • Outside tap to the rear of the house • Low Maintenance PVC coated side access gates • Dividing walls in garden to front – block with brick capping. Rear garden concrete post and timber panelling. Front boundary walls are brick finish • Electronically controlled sliding gates • Front driveway – permeable Kilsaren cobble lock paving • Wired for electric vehicle charging point
- Energy Rating / Insulation
- High degree of insulation and energy saving technology • A2 BER Energy Rating • Three zoned areas in heating control • Energy saving LED light fittings throughout the house.
PRICES FROM €995,000. Epitomising gracious living in a seaside setting, REA Grimes are proud to introduce Dun Na Ri, an exclusive one-off development of 8 high quality family homes in the centre of Malahide.
*Please note No. 1 & 2 Dun Na Ri have exceptionally long rear gardens in excess of 100 foot. Please refer to site layout in the brochure / uploaded photographs.*
This central, mature and accessible location offers the discerning purchaser an opportunity to establish roots in one of the most prestigious and affluent suburbs in North County Dublin.
These beautifully designed 5 bedroom detached, and semi-detached homes come with a high degree of insulation and energy saving technology resulting in an A2 BER rating.
High speed broadband together with many other progressive features ensure a truly smart home for a modern lifestyle.
The distinctive low maintenance exterior features red brick Hampton handmade bricks. The cobble locked driveway, accommodating two cars, is secured by electronically controlled sliding gates.
For further information, please visit www.malahideliving.ie