- Situated on 1 acres site with matured landscape gardens and gated front
- Insert Stove in a lovely light sitting room with Bay Window looking over front lawns and country side
- and double aspect windows to the side looking on to lawn area
- Double glazed PVC Windows
- Dual Heating system with zoned oil heating and solid fuel stove fitted in kitchen dinner with back boiler.
- Built in 2006 fully zoned alarm with option to extend in to roof area
- Mains water septic tank and shower pump
- Conveniently located close to award winning village of Ballinahown.
REA Hynes are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful family home situated in Doon. This home is surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all amenities a growing family requires. This home is finished to an excellent standard through out. It offers extra large accommodation. Each room is exquisitely decorated. Viewing is essential to appreciate this home.
BER: C1 BER No.11507687 Energy Performance Indicator:100488 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 18 x 7 Bright light entrance with wooden floor.
Lounge: 26 x 15 wood floor with bay window and insert stove
Kitchen / Dinner 30 x 12 Tiled kitchen floor with fitted units spacious storage, integrated induction hob and double oven, fridge freezer and dish washer, Dinning area with wood floor large window and patio door leading on to patio area.
Utility: 8 x 10 tiled floor with fitted units plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and door leading to rear of the property
Corridor: 4 x 20 with wooden floor
Bedroom 1: 12 x 12 Double to the front of the property with timber flooring
Bedroom 2: 12 x 12 Double to the front of the property with timber flooring
Master Bedroom: 21 x 15 to the front of the property with bay window and carpet flooring
Ensuite: 9 x 4 fully tiled with walk-in shower
Bedroom 4: 15 x 14 spacious Double to the back of the property with timber flooring
Bathroom: 14 x 10 Luxury family Bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower
Detached garage: 37 x 20 with electric roller door with side entrance door with double aspect windows large storage and w/c
Driving into Doon from Athlone turn right at the cross roads, drive along this road for 'c' 1km and turn left. The subject property is on the left hand side. Eircode:N37HY61