- Contemporary kitchen units with soft close doors/drawer units and silver glazed splash back.
- Modern sanitary-ware with extensive wall tiling to bathrooms.
- All walls painted light grey with contemporary skirting and architrave.
- All internal doors have satin finish ironmongory.
- High performance UPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Fireplace to sitting room with decorative stove to lounge.
- Generous light and power points.
- Security alarm fitted.
- Tongued & groved flooring.
"LAST 4 BED DETACHED HOME AT THIS EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT"
REA McCormack Corish are delighted to bring the final large four detached house in Elderwood to the market. Elderwood is a development of superb family homes enjoying a fantastic location overlooking the Wexford Estuary. Designed by Raymond Kelly Architects and carefully crafted by Noonan Developments the vision for Elderwood is the creation of "An ideal for modern family life". No 71 which has views over the estuary and has a large sunny rear garden is now available for viewing.
Elderwood is situated just 5kms from Wexford Town which offers an extensive array of shopping & leisure facilities. Castlebridge itself is boasts an attractive village centre which is just a five minute walk away and has a primary school, post office, pharmacy, supermarket, church and Garda station among the many facilities available. The fine beaches of Curracloe & Ballinesker along with the Raven Nature Reserve are also close by.
No 71 is a large detached house which extends to approx 206sqm and is finished to a very high standard throughout with many standard features.
The accommodation of each unit briefly comprises Ent Hall, Sitting Room, Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Sun Room, Utility & Wc to the ground floor with 4 Bedrooms (main ensuite) and bathroom to the first floor.
Elderwood is located just outside the village centre of Castlebridge on the right hand side as you head for Wexford Town.