- • Elegant high quality designer kitchens from bespoke kitchen maker Fitzgerald Kitchens.
- • Contemporary solid surface worktops are Standard.
- • Satin chrome sockets above worktops are Standard.
- • Soft close drawers and doors are Standard.
- • Under mounted stainless steel sink.
- • Appliances in the Kitchen are Standard. Fridge-Freezer, Oven & Hob with Extractor Hood & Dishwasher.
- • High quality fitted wardrobes with chrome handles by Fitzgerald makers.
- • Wardrobes are standard as per show house.
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE:
- • Stylish Bathrooms and En-suites with attractive high quality sanitary ware & fittings
- • Walk in showers Standard as per show house
- • Quality Ideal Standard sanitary ware as per show house
- • Polished chrome heated towel rail standard as per show house
- • Pumped thermostatically controlled shower
- • Floor & Wall tiling Standard as per show house.
- • Dimplex A Class Air to Water heat pumps providing all heating and hot water requirements to new A rated home.
- DECORATION & FINISH:
- • Contemporary internal doors, handles, locks & hinges.
- • Walls painted throughout in a Brigton Moss colour as Standard.
- • Cobble-lock driveway with parking for two cars
- • Rear Patio Areas standard as per show houses.
- • Rear Gardens top soiled and seeded.
- • Concrete post and panel fencing to rear & side gardens
- • Side Gate is Standard supplied & Fitted on the 4 Bed Houses.
- • Outside Tap is standard on all house types.
- • Outside Power Socket is standard as per showhouse.
- WINDOWS AND DOORS:
- Double glazed Alu-Clad windows from Munster Joinery engineered to bring nature and technology together. Finished internally with timber & outside finished in Aluminium.Aluminium is suitable for any climate.
- • Multi point locking system to windows and doors
- • Large Alu-Clad sliding doors opening from the kitchen/dining area into the garden paved patio Area.
- • Low energy lighting throughout with LED recessed lighting in selected areas.
- • Concealed HDMI cables wired to TV in living room.
- • CAT 5 wiring installed for internet boosters, phone or PC network in living room, kitchen and Master bedroom.
- • Stylish brushed steel sockets and switches in kitchen.
- • Wired for intruder alarm.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY:
- • A3 BER Energy Rated Homes HOME BOND WARRANTY.
- • Houses covered under Homebond 10 Year Guarantee Scheme.
***** ONLY ONE REMAINING 4 BED HOME 172 SQM / 1,851 SQFT - €502,500 *****
“Glaslinn” Donabate offers all the relaxation and comfort of a small seaside town with the convenience of city living. Glaslinn is an exciting New Development with a mix of 2,3,& 4 Bed homes. Immediately impressive; the homes provide a variety of internal designs all of which are built with the growing family requirements necessary for modern living in mind.......
Donabate is a quaint coastal village in North Co. Dublin about 20 kilometres northeast of Dublin, with a thriving population of 9,400 including the surrounding hinterlands. Aside from its proximity to Dublin, residents enjoy the availability of excellent amenities and facilities in the town itself, while also experiencing the enjoyment of the nearby sprawling countryside, with its open fields and pastoral landscape, teeming with rich vegetation and wildlife.
Dublin city centre is just a 22 minute commute by train, Dublin airport only eleven minute drive.
Donabate is highly accessible to the country’s road network being only 10 minutes from the M1 Exit4 & M50 Motorways with excellent public transport links.
Donabate offers a refreshing mix of sea air, bustling town atmosphere with stunning beaches, with plenty of local amenities which include
• Five championship golf clubs
• All weather pitches including GAA, soccer and hockey
• Community centre with gym, sauna, steam room
• Newbridge House & Demesne & Ardgillan Castle
• Restaurants, bars and café
• Medical centre and pharmacy
• Super Value Supermarket
• Post office / Credit Union
Over the past three decades, Moran Park Home builders Ltd has built some of the most attractive, desirable and innovative developments in the greater Dublin area. Their success to date can be attributed to their meticulous site selection, offering an excellent range of amenities, proximity to schools, shopping and transport.