- Built To A Standard You Can Trust
- External Features:
- Maintenance free, tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors.
- PVC fascia, gutters and downpipes.
- Composite front doors with secure five-point locking system.
- Superb contemporary kitchen by BeSpace Kitchens with soft close doors.
- All kitchens are integrated with an upstand and elegant stainless steel extractor fan as in the show houses.
- Stainless steel sink featuring an elegant tap.
- Windows & Doors:
- Two-toned A rated uPVC double glazed windows with grey exterior and white interiors.
- French double doors to back garden.
- Internal & Finishes:
- Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
- Quality interior joinery to include painted internal shaker-style doors and contemporary skirting and architraves finished in an off-white satin paint. Pull-down attic ladder in all homes.
- Energy & Efficiency:
- All homes are A-rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
- High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
- Shaker-style fitted wardrobes supplied by BeSpace Kitchens in master and second bedroom as in the show houses.
- Driveways finished in paving with two car-parking spaces.
- Seeded gardens with secure post and panel fencing to rear gardens.
- Bathroom & En-suite:
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware.
- Beautiful taps, shower heads & bath fittings.
- Carefully chosen tiles on all bathroom floors and wet areas as in our show houses.
- Electrical & Heating:
- Generous lighting and power points with White Click sockets and switches in the kitchen around the countertop area. Smoke detectors fitted as standard. TV connection in Kitchen, living room and Master bedroom.
- Heat pump heating system which is thermostatically controlled to maximise your comfort.
- Each Knigtsgate home is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
**** Unique Opportunity to Buy a Select Number of 3 Bed Semi-detached Homes From Plans.****
CALL REA GRIMES DERMOT GRIMES ON 087-6478049 or Louise Shannon on 086-0493117
"Glenveagh" Knightsgate, Rush, Co. Dublin is the latest development by Glenveagh Homes comprising large 3 and 4 bed semi-detached family homes located in the heart of Rush, just off Brook Lane.
Rush is a vibrant seaside town with an exceptional environment for family life, with a wonderful array of amenities, activities and clubs on offer both in Rush itself as well as in nearby Skerries, Malahide and Dublin.
There are excellent schools, shops, restaurants and bars that will cater for everyone's needs. Rush golf course is rated as one of the top nine-hole links courses in Ireland. Other sports clubs include, Naomh Maur GAA club, Rush Athletic FC, Rush Sailing Club and Rush Cricket Club.
Tesco is within a 2 minute walk and the main street also is within walking distance with all it has to offer. The Beach is c.6 minutes drive from the development offering the idyllic seaside lifestyle and with Rush and Lusk Train Station only 5 minute drive Knightsgate has everything to offer.
Contact REA Grimes now to register your details for further information on the development and future release dates.
**Unique Opportunity to Buy a Select Number of 3 Bed Semi-detached Homes From Plans Now.**
CALL REA GRIMES, DERMOT GRIMES ON 087-6478049 or Louise Shannon on 086-0493117
Contact REA Grimes to register your details for further information on the development and future release dates.