- Built To A Standard You Can Trust
- External Features:
- Maintenance free, tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors.
- PVC fascia, gutters and downpipes.
- Composite front doors with secure five-point locking system.
- Superb contemporary kitchen by BeSpace Kitchens with soft close doors.
- All kitchens are integrated with an upstand and elegant stainless steel extractor fan as in the show houses.
- Stainless steel sink featuring an elegant tap.
- Windows & Doors:
- Two-toned A rated uPVC double glazed windows with grey exterior and white interiors.
- French double doors to back garden.
- Internal & Finishes:
- Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
- Quality interior joinery to include painted internal shaker-style doors and contemporary skirting and architraves finished in an off-white satin paint. Pull-down attic ladder in all homes.
- Energy & Efficiency:
- All homes are A-rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
- High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
- Shaker-style fitted wardrobes supplied by BeSpace Kitchens in master and second bedroom as in the show houses.
- Driveways finished in paving with two car-parking spaces.
- Seeded gardens with secure post and panel fencing to rear gardens.
- Bathroom & En-suite:
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware.
- Beautiful taps, shower heads & bath fittings.
- Carefully chosen tiles on all bathroom floors and wet areas as in our show houses.
- Electrical & Heating:
- Generous lighting and power points with White Click sockets and switches in the kitchen around the countertop area. Smoke detectors fitted as standard. TV connection in Kitchen, living room and Master bedroom.
- Heat pump heating system which is thermostatically controlled to maximise your comfort.
- Each Knigtsgate home is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
CALL REA GRIMES DERMOT GRIMES ON 087-6478049 or Louise Shannon on 086-0493117
Knightsgate, Rush, Co. Dublin is the latest development by Glenveagh Homes comprising large 3 and 4 bed semi-detached family homes located in the heart of Rush, just off Brook Lane.
Rush is seaside town with a community made for families. Designed with the buyer in mind, and built to excellent standards whether you are a young couple starting out together, married and raising a young family, Knightsgate has a home for you.
Glenveagh Homes will be releasing a select number of units from NEW SHOW HOUSES in the upcoming weeks. Ready for completion in October / November 2019.
The 4 bed semi-detached homes will comprise c.148 Sqm / 1,596 Sqft Prices from €375,000
The 3 bed semi-detached houses will comprise c.115 Sqm / 1,240 Sqft SOLD OUT
Rush is a vibrant seaside town with an exceptional environment for family life, with a wonderful array of amenities, activities and clubs on offer both in Rush itself as well as in nearby Skerries, Malahide and Dublin.
There are excellent schools, shops, restaurants and bars that easily cater to the most demanding needs. Rush features three primary schools and an excellent secondary school with links to Trinity College (which was the first school outside America to join the College for Every Student scheme).
Rush golf course is rated as one of the top nine-hole links courses in Ireland. Other sports clubs include, Naomh Maur GAA club, Rush Athletic FC, Rush Sailing Club and Rush Cricket Club.
Rush maintains excellent transport links to Dublin with the city centre easily reached in 30 mins by car, 25 mins by train and 50 mins by bus. Rush is highly accessible to the country’s road network being only 15 minutes from Junction 4 of the M1 motorway, giving easy access to Dublin International Airport, the M50 ring road, the Port Tunnel and the city.
Tesco is within a 2 minute walk and the main street also is within walking distance with all it has to offer. The Beach is c.6 minutes drive from the development offering the idyllic seaside lifestyle and with Rush and Lusk Train Station only 5 minute drive Knightsgate has everything to offer.
Contact REA Grimes now to register your details for further information on the development and future release dates.
**Unique Opportunity to Buy a Select Number of 4 Bed Semi-detached Homes From NEW SHOW HOUSE.**
CALL REA GRIMES Today, DERMOT GRIMES ON 087-6478049 or Louise Shannon on 086-0493117