- The houses at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Limited. With ‘A’ rated BER, these houses feature levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home and benefit from reduced utility bills.
- Features at Barnageeragh Cove include the following:
- - Impressive well-designed 3 & 4 bedroom houses
- - The open plan layout maximises space and is very suitable for families. The open plan also ensures the front and back of the house is bright throughout at all times
- - High quality kitchens with choice of worktop and utility
- - Fitted wardrobes
- - Bathrooms and ensuites with tiling and pumped shower system
- - Gardens are levelled and seeded
- - High performance windows with U value of 1.2
- - Concrete floor plates acting as thermal mass
- - Houses wired for Sky Multi-room
- - CAT 5e cabling
- - Houses wired for intruder alarm system
- - Granite window cills
- - Roof finished with Tegral slates
- - 10 Year HomeBond Guarantee
* We are now all sold out on this development but please register your interest for any cancellations on hamiltonhill.ie *
Contact REA Grimes on 01-8490129 or Savills 01-6181300 on for further information.
Hamilton Hill at Barnageeragh Cove is a superb seafront site in Skerries. From Skerries Harbour following south-west along the meandering coast road, you will find this haven where there are a great selection of 3 and 4 bedroom houses on offer.
Winsac Limited have created a new residential address that offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new house in a quite spectacular seafront setting and enjoying spectacular views of the bay.
Visit www.mygreatescape.ie for further information on this new development in Skerries.
Hamilton Hill is a boutique development of just 64 houses by Winsac Limited. From Skerries Harbour following south-west along the meandering coast road, you will find this haven where there are a selection of 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached houses on offer. Winsac have created a new residential address that offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new house in a stunning setting, enjoying spectacular views of the bay. The specification at Hamilton Hill is well above normal standards both internally and externally. Elegant contemporary houses are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering cobbled pathways providing residents with a most soothing environment where the sea air, the sounds of gulls and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place. Next door Barnageeragh Cove has already achieved outstanding success and is now almost sold out. It is firmly established as a popular location for homebuyers seeking high quality well designed houses in an idyllic location. As its sister development we know Hamilton Hill will prove equally as popular.
Visit www.hamiltonhill.ie for further information on this exciting new development in Skerries.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
The town is served by a regular Commuter Train, and with over 20 trains to Connolly Station each weekday, it is a commuter’s dream, travel time to Connolly Station being approximately 30 minutes where there are links to the Luas and DART services. Skerries is also served by a number of bus routes with a regular service to the City. By car the M1 is accessed at Junction 4 near Swords which provides access to Dublin Airport, the M50, the Port Tunnel, the City and beyond.
One can only appreciate the superior quality of the houses both in terms of location, views, construction and specification by actually inspecting the showhouse.
Traveling from Dublin city centre join the M1, direction North. At Exit 4 follow the signs for Skerries-Rush-Lusk. By-pass Lusk and continue on the R127. Pass under the railway line and take the immediate left onto Dublin Road. Take the second left into Townparks and follow the road to Skerries Shopping Centre. Continuing straight, the entrance to Barnageeragh Cove is just beyond Skerries Shopping Centre.