- - Impressive well-designed 3 & 4 bedroom houses
- - The open plan layout maximises space and is very suitable for families. The open plan also ensures the front and back of the house is bright throughout at all times
- - High quality kitchens with choice of worktop and utility
- - Fitted wardrobes
- - Bathrooms and ensuites with tiling and pumped shower system
- - Gardens are levelled and seeded
- - High performance windows with U value of 1.2
- - Concrete floor plates acting as thermal mass
- - Houses wired for Sky Multi-room
- - CAT 5e cabling
- - Houses wired for intruder alarm system
- - Granite window cills
- - Roof finished with Tegral slates
- - 10 Year HomeBond Guarantee
Following a very successful launch all homes are now sale agreed and we are currently registering interest for cancellations
Contact REA Grimes 01-8490129 or Savills 01-6181300 or visit www.hamiltonhill.ie for further information.
Barnageeragh Cove is a superb seafront site in Skerries. From Skerries Harbour following south-west along the meandering coast road, you will find this haven where there are a great selection of 3 and 4 bedroom houses on offer.
Winsac Limited have created a new residential address that offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new house in a quite spectacular seafront setting and enjoying spectacular views of the bay.
The specification in Barnageeragh Cove is well above normal standards both internally and externally. Elegant contemporary houses are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering pathways providing residents with a most soothing environment where the sea air, the sounds of gulls and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
The houses at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Limited. With ‘A’ rated BER, these houses feature levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home and benefit from reduced utility bills.
Traveling from Dublin city centre join the M1, direction North. At Exit 4 follow the signs for Skerries-Rush-Lusk. By-pass Lusk and continue on the R127. Pass under the railway line and take the immediate left onto Dublin Road. Take the second left into Townparks and follow the road to Skerries Shopping Centre. Continuing straight, the entrance to Barnageeragh Cove is just beyond Skerries Shopping Centre.