- • Mature and attractive bungalow.
- • Conveniently located close to town
- • Large west facing sheltered rear garden.
- • Potential to extend if required
Lovely mature three bed bungalow with large private garden to rear Easy walking distance of town centre.
Seldom do houses come for sale in this mature and sought after area just south of Drogheda town and within walking distance of excellent local amenities. Hillcrest has the added attraction of being a bungalow with lovely private garden to the rear. Ideally suited to someone seeking to downsize given its convenient location, or indeed a first time buyer looking for a starter home with lots of personality and potential to extend through time.
The bright and airy accommodation offers three bedrooms, family bathroom, separate living room with open fireplace, dining room and well equipped modern kitchen. Outside there is a carport to the side, a large private and sheltered west facing back garden and a walled in front garden with off street parking and mature trees. Overall, a real gem!
On the outskirts of Drogheda town along the right hand side of the Beamore Road, Hillcrest is conveniently located within easy walking distance of neighbourhood shops, and restaurants at Bryanstown Cross Route, newly constructed St. Mary’s Primary school, Drogheda train station and Dublin Road. The M1 at J8 is within a few minutes’ drive bringing Dublin airport and the city beyond into a reasonable 45 minute commute by car
BER: D2 BER No.112544150 Energy Performance Indicator:268.25 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall
• Sitting room:: 4.09 x 3.33m.Tiled fireplace with electric fire inset (Removable)
• Dining room: 3.37m x 3.25m. (To Rear overlooking garden. Archway to kitchen
• Kitchen: 4.29m 2.25m. Bright modern cream painted kitchen units. Tiled floor and splash back. Plumbed for washing machine.
• Bedroom 1 4.16m x 3.0m (To Rear) Generous built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 2. 3.0m x 3.24m. (To Front)
• Bedroom 3: 3m x 3.2m (To Front)
• Family Bathroom. 3.02m x 1.65m. Tiled bath surround. Electric shower over bath.
• Sheltered patio area
• Car port and boiler house.
• Mains Water and Sewerage
• Oil fired central heating.
• Excellent Broadband.
From Drogheda take the Beamore Road. Travel past the left hand turn into Meadowview and just before the right hand bend Hillcrest is on the right hand side.