- Kildalkey is a lovely village situated about 8 km west of Trim and 6.5km south of Athboy in which all the day to day shopping requirements can be found. In addition there is a primary school which is going to be replaced with a new state of the art primary school which is presently under construction, credit union, shops, crèche and licensed premises. There are numerous athletic and GAA clubs close at hand and other leisure pursuits in and around including fishing and horseracing. Furthermore there are excellent shopping, educational and recreational facilities available in Trim as well as a very good daily bus service to the capital from the village.
- Parking to the front. Enclosed rear garden with its own vehicular access.
- Assumed to be Freehold, with vacant possession upon completion.
- VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:
- Highly recommended and by appointment with the sole selling agents. Ref: Thomas Potterton 046 9431391.
- Mains water, electricity & drainage are connected to the property.
A unique restoration opportunity in the heart of the village close to the historic market town of Trim.
KILDALKEY, CO. MEATH.
Trim 8 km Athboy 6.5 km Dublin 50 km
Incorporating an attractive period detached
deceptively spacious accommodation retaining many of
the old world features, arranged on two floors & occupying a
lovely village setting beside shops, primary school and church.
Enclosed rear garden with vehicular access to the side
and ample forecourt car parking.
ACCOMM: KITCHEN, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS,
FIRST FLOOR: 2 BEDROOMS & BATHROOM.
The accommodation which is need of complete refurbishment having not been occupied for a number of year comprises as follows:
Entrance Hall With staircase to first floor.
Reception Room 4.22m x 3.17m
Livingroom 3.66m x 2.81m Having cast iron fireplace.
Kitchen 3.28m x 2.78m Having sink unit.
Bathroom 2.8m x 2.6m
Bedroom 1 4.30m x 3.41m
Bedroom 2 4.2m x 3.18m Having fireplace.
Strictly by appointment.