- The house occupies an attractive elevated position being approached over a tarmac drive flanked by a concrete post and rail fence with paddocks either side. The avenue continues around to an enclosed yard which leads to a further yard also enclosed by a mature hedge. The out offices which again have been kept meticulously maintained comprise a very useful range of buildings presently used as a lock up garage / workshop / re-spraying booth but would also lend themselves to a multiplicity of other uses. Delightful easily kept garden with paved patio area.
- Briefly 2 bay workshop with lean to either side. Garage. Fuel House.
- Electricity. Well water supply. Drainage to septic tank.
- Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
- FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
- Only those fixtures & fittings mentioned in this brochure are included in the sale, other fixtures and fittings may be made available by separate negotiation, particularly in the garage / workshop which has been fitted out to a very high standard by the vendors who presently operate a Panel Beating business. This equipment can be purchased by separate negotiation.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
A gorgeous country property with a useful range of out-offices.
Hill of Down
Enfield Co Meath
Ballivor 5.5km Kinnegad 9km Trim 16km
The property occupies both a lovely and convenient location fronting the main Trim / Kinnegad road beside the Royal Canal, a haven for walkers, cyclists and boating enthusiasts alike. There is even a local shop, licensed premises and post office at the Hill of Down bridge which in times past was a busy railway station on the Midland Great Western Railways Dublin to Sligo line. Although the station closed in the early 60’s part of the platform still remains today.
St. Finian’s National School, Killyon which recently celebrated its 100th anniversary is only a few minutes drive from the property with further educational facilities available in the nearby villages of Longwood, Ballivor, Kinnegad as well as Trim and Mullingar which offer a good choice of secondary schools.
Country pursuits in and around the area not only include the aforementioned Royal Canal leisure activities but also numerous GAA facilities, rugby clubs, horse racing at Kilbeggan, Navan & Fairyhouse and the Curragh. Hunting is available with the Tara Harriers and the Ballymacad’s who meet regularly within easy boxing distance.
In addition Liffey Valley Shopping Centre is very convenient from Kinnegad (only 9km distance) via the M4 Motorway which affords quick and easy daily access to the capital.
The vendors have always given high priority to maintaining the property both internally and externally and consequently the property can be found in an excellent state of repair and decoration and immaculately maintained and the sole selling agents highly recommend an early inspection.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES AS FOLLOWS:
Kitchen 4.29m x 4.17 Incorporating Rayburn oil
fired cooker. Tiled floor.
Fitted kitchen units.
Ample worktop space.
Staircase to first floor.
Living Room 4.39m x 4.16m Having open fireplace with
marble surround. Built in
china cupboard to alcove.
Sliding doors through to
Sun Lounge 5.95m x 2.43 With parquet floor and
door to garden.
Bathroom 2.6m x 1.8m Having pedestal WHB,
LLWC, Shower with Mira
Electric unit. Fully tiled.
Downstairs Bedroom 3.65m x 2.25m With WHB.
Landing incorporating cloakroom with LLWC & Bidet.
Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.62m Extensive range of built
in wardrobes with louvre
Bedroom 3 4.22m x 3.30m
Bedroom 4 4.32m x 2.49m
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT CALL THOMAS POTTERTON 046 9431391