- • Well-maintained traditional bungalow residence with attached garage.
- • Private elevated setting with views over rolling countryside.
- • Variety of mature specimen trees and shrubs.
Quaint three bedroom bungalow (approx. 166 sqm / 1,789 sq ft) on elevated mature grounds of approx. 0. 34 ha / 0.84 acres.
“Knockwood” is a traditional 1970’s bungalow which has been well maintained over the years by its previous owner. A wide inner hall opens into a large reception room laid out as a sitting room with dining space to the rear. This generously proportioned room is bright and airy and has an open fireplace. A door from the dining area leads into a kitchen with pantry cupboard off. The kitchen has a range of fitted units and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. The bedroom accommodation is to be found in the opposite wing of the house and comprises three double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes. A shower room, toilet, hot press and closet complete the living accommodation. Outside, there are 0.85 acres of mature grounds with “Knockwood” set atop an elevated site at the end of a tarmac driveway. There is also a useful attached garage and a boiler house / store.
Grangebellew is a small townland east of Dunleer village in Co Louth midway between the M1 and the coast at Clogherhead. “Knockwood” is located along the L2250 road which connects back into Drogheda town via the Ballymakenny Road. It is approximately 5 minutes’ drive from Dunleer and the M1 motorway.
Local amenities include both primary and secondary schools at Dunleer, regular bus service into Drogheda town, the miles of safe sandy beaches at Port and Clogherhead and it is approximately 30 minutes’ drive to Dublin airport via the M1 motorway.
BER: D2 BER No.112441472 Energy Performance Indicator:268.8 kWh/m²/yr
• Storm porch: tiled
• Inner hall: carpet; radiator cover
• Sitting room & Dining Room: 7.89m x 3.95m: carpet; open fireplace
• Kitchen: 3.82m x 4.03m: fitted units with pantry cupboard off.
• Bedroom 1: 3.64m x 3.64m (built-in wardrobes / BIW).
• Bedroom 2: 4.84m x 3.65m; 2 no. BIW
• Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 3.75m (BIW)
• Shower room: whb & electric shower; fully tiled
• Toilet: wc
• Hot press: shelved for storage.
• Garage: 3.33m x 8.15m
• Boiler house: 3.33m x 2.74m
• Private well
• Septic tank
• Oil fired central heating
• Alarm installed
From M1 take exit 12 for Dunleer. In the centre of Dunleer turn right at Wogans Hardware Shop for Clogherhead and drive along the R170 as far as Grangebellew Cross where you turn left / north on to the L2250 - “Knockwood” is the 3rd house up this road on the left.