- Situated just outside the village of Pollagh being a 20 minute drive from Athlone & Tullamore.
- The historic St. Manchans Well is located nearby along with the beauiful Lough Boora Parklands.
- Spacious floor area of 'c' 256 sq.m.
- Insert stove fitted in Sitting Room with 6.5kw
- High levels of insulation fitted throughout this home.
- Double glazed PVC windows fitted with external shuttering fitted on all windows
- Rainwater Catchment system fitted
- High specification finish throughout.
REA Hynes are delighted to bring to market one of the first Hanse Houses constructed in Ireland. Hanse House are a 75 year old German Company who constructed the home in 2004. The home comes with a 30 year structural guarantee, standing on a site of 0.75 acres the home has many wonderful features which must be seen to be appreciated. Accommodation comprising: Weather Porch, Entrance Hall, Guest wc. open plan kitchen/Dining/Sitting, Utility, 3 Bedrooms and family bathroom. Stairway leads up to then open plan first floor area which is ready for conversion to whatever the new buyers need from their family home.
BER: B2 BER No.112481155 Energy Performance Indicator:23.48 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall with large guest wc located off same
Open plan kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with high energy insert stove fitted, integrated appliances, dual aspect windows along with patio doors leading to rear decking area.
Utility room with built in units, door leading to rear decked area.
Bedroom 2 with facilities for ensuite fitted.
Bathroom with bath w.c. wash hand basin fitted
Stairway off Entrance Hall leads onto the open plan 1st floor area which is ready for conversion.
Driving into Pollagh from Ferbane the property is on the right hand side. Eircode: R35 RT91