- • Village centre location
- • Very large rear garden with vehicular access
- • Substantial property extending to 140sqm/1500 sq ft.
- • Excellent potential for variety of uses.
- • Two minutes from M1
Substantial town house (140sqm) in the centre of Dunleer village with very large rear garden and vehicular side access
Opportunity to acquire a substantial period town house in the centre of Dunleer village with an exceptionally large rear garden and drive through side access. The spacious accommodation includes five bedrooms, one of which is at ground floor level, two bathrooms, sitting room, dining room, living room and kitchen as well as store room and pantry. Outside there is a concrete yard immediately to the rear with shed and access to the large fenced off garden with greenhouse.
Situated in the centre of Dunleer village just 5 minutes from the M1 Motorway mid-way between Drogheda and Dundallk. All local amenites including shops, bars restaurants, church and both primary and secondary schools are within easy walking distance and there is a regular bus service to both Drogheda and Dundalk which passes through the village.
• Entrance Hall: 4.7m x 1.8m
• Sitting Room: 4.65m x 3. 95m. Open fireplace with tiled surround.
• Living/dining room: 4.7m x 3.95m. Cast iron solid fuel stove. Tiled floor. Door to kitchen. Stairs to first floor.
• Kitchen: 4.68m x 4.10m. Good range of wall and floor units. Oil fired Stanley cooker.
• Family Room: 4.43m x 3.32m (off kitchen)
• Downstairs Bedroom: 3.32m x 2.74m
• Family bathroom/wet room
• Walk in hot press, Utility store and Pantry.
• Bedroom 2: 2.97m x 3.06m
• Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 3.01m
• Bedroom 4: 2.43m x 3.62m
• Bedroom 5: 2.68m x 2.31m
• Shower Room with wc & whb.
• Large rear garden with concrete yard and vehicular access to side.
• Small store and timber shed.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Oil fired central heating.
From the M1 take exit 12 signposted for Dunleer and turn right at the junction onto the R169. Continue to the T – junction and turn left into Dunleer village. Continue into the village and Upper Main Street is located on the right hand side just before the hardware store.