- Very private location – not overlooked with large rear south/west facing uninterrupted gardens
- Ample bright & spacious accommodation both inside & out.
- 4 x Reception Rooms.
- 2 X Guest w.c’s. on ground floor level.
- 10 foot high ceilings throughout the property.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Large balcony off landing on 1st floor.
- House is fully alarmed. Control panel inside front door and intercom upstairs and downstairs.
- Solid Oak & Maple wood floor, tiling throughout kitchen, utility & all ensuites and bathrooms.
- 2 x white marble fireplaces in front reception rooms, 2 x large multi fuel burning stoves
- Recess lighting throughout
- Excellent kitchen presses and marble work tops with extensive storage space throughout.
- Electric 5 ring hob with double built in oven.
- Central feature hoover system.
- Feature walnut stairs in hall with continuous handrail & painted spindles.
- Internal solid oak, 6 panel doors throughout.
- Decorative skirting boards throughout
- Bathroom suites are tiled. Main bathroom features corner bath, separate enclosed shower.
- Concrete floors throughout.
- All internal walls are block built.
- Utility Room
- Large Ensuite.
- Large office room
- Seating roof terrace
- Wired for surround sound
- Large patio area with outside wood burning stove and steps to garden
- Large attic space.
- Gardens and patio area maintained throughout
Magnificent 4/5 bed detached family home on c. 1.8 acres with long tree lined sweeping driveway, surrounded by tall pillars & walls with automated gates, through mature gardens you can truly appreciate all this wonderful family home can offer. Before entering the house your subconscious will have registered the unique proportions and distinct features such as the large mature gardens, 1st floor balcony off large landing, patio areas to the rear which are complimented by a large south/west facing rear garden providing a wonderful space for a family. Mountain View was constructed using the finest materials and to the highest of standards.
The living accommodation is superbly arranged and begins with the large gracious entrance hallway that guides you to the spacious living accommodation on the ground floor. The well proportioned and comfortable accommodation bears testament to meticulous attention to detail during design and construction with so many features that simply have to be seen including – bespoke fitted kitchen with marble countertops, cream polished marble fireplace, large multi fuel burning stoves, double glazed pvc windows, large balcony off landing on first floor with seating area, 4 x reception rooms, 2 x guest w.c., large utility room and much more.
With tree lined sweeping driveway, lawned gardens front & rear, south facing patio and a fantastic country atmosphere, this property represents an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to work from home in the peace and quiet of rural Fingal.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY- (6.21m x 3.94m) feature walnut sweeping staircase with continuous handrail & varnished spindles, solid oak wood floor, ceiling coving and recess lighting.
RECEPTION ROOM 1 - (5.40m x 5.20m) with cream marble fireplace with solid fuel inset, solid oak flooring. T.v. point.
RECEPTION ROOM 2 - (5.36m x 5.97m) Cream polished marble fireplace with large multi fuel burning stove, solid oak flooring. T.v. point, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (4.49m x 5.06m) with excellent range of Bespoke fitted kitchen units, presses & shelving, marble countertops, double drain underslung stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, electric 5 ring hob and double oven , door to rear Utility room.
UTILITY ROOM - (3.07m x 3.90m) with tiled floor, presses and worktops, plumbed for washing machine, free standing separate fridge & freezer.
W.C with w.c., w.h.b, tiled floor.
RECEPTION ROOM 3 - (4.95m x 5.41m) with solid oak wood floor, ceiling coving, double patio doors out to side garden area.
RECEPTION ROOM 4 - (6.26m x 5.97m) with cream polished marble fireplace with large multi fuel burning stove, solid maple wood flooring. T.v. point, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
GUEST W.C - with w.c., w.h.b, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
OFFICE/BEDROOM 5 - with ceiling coving, t.v. point.
FIRST FLOOR - Bright and specious landing with large hot press, recess lighting and double doors to large sunny balcony.
MASTER BEDROOM - (6.30m x 9.87m) with ceiling coving, t.v. point, double doors to balcony.
WALK IN DRESSING AREA - (3.26m x 2.98m) with extensive wardrobe space and shelving.
MASTER ENSUITE - with w.c., w.h.b, tiled floor & tiled walls, large tiled separate shower cubicle.
BEDROOM 2 - (4.27m x 4.02m) with ceiling coving, built in wardrobes and t. v point
BEDROOM 3 - (5.25m x 3.79m) with ceiling coving, built in wardrobes and t.v point.
BEDROOM 4 - (4.77m x 2.86m) with ceiling coving, built in wardrobes and t.v. point.
LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM - (4.77 x 2.86)with corner feature bath, wc, whb , tiled walls and floor, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Large gardens extending over c. 1.8 acre which extends to both sides of the property enjoying sunny southwest facing rear gardens with large patio areas to the south. Pillars & walls at front entrance with automated gates
As previously mentioned, the house is nicely positioned on the site making the most of the private enclosed gardens with gravelled parking areas and tree lined sweeping driveway. Trees were planted prior to construction along the perimeter which helps define the space whilst the lawn and patio areas allow room to kick back & relax.