- • Recently refurbished and upgraded
- • Bright airy accommodation
- • Lovely southerly aspect
- • Tucked away in a country setting yet easily accessible
- • Double glazed throughout
Lovely traditional style 3/4 bed home recently renovated and upgraded.
Orchard Cottage is a quaint 1930’s bungalow which has been tastefully extended over the years while still maintaining its cottage charm. It has been recently renovated and upgraded throughout to create a warm, comfortable home. The cottage enjoys a lovely southerly aspect overlooking a large private front garden.
The stylishly decorated accommodation includes a generous sitting room with a cosy open hearth fireplace, at centre of the cottage is a dinning/living space with a cast iron solid fuel stove which leads off into a well-equipped galley kitchen.
A brightly lit hallway leads to four bedrooms one of which is currently being used as an office. The family bathroom is fully tiled and has an electric shower over the bath tub. The property boasts ample storage with an attic which has been floored and insulated with easy access through convenient pull down stairs.
Situated just off the R132 (old N1) at Mullary Cross north of Monasterboice and less than 2km from Dunleer village, Orchard Cottage is tucked away off a private avenue in a lovely country setting and has a large front garden with gravel driveway and patio.
Nearby amenities include the well known Valley Inn bar and restaurant, and there is a choice of primary schools in either Dunleer or Tenure along with an excellent mixed secondary school in Dunleer which also has the nearest access to the M1 at J 11.
BER: G BER No.108765173 Energy Performance Indicator:470.91 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance porch
• Main living room: 3.54m x 4.40m, cast iron stove with back boiler. Solid timber floors
• Second living room: 3.20m x 4.38m. Feature open fire place with timber surround.
• Kitchen: 3.74m x 1.89m. Tiled floor and splashback, built in oven and hob. Fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dish washer.
• Bedroom 1: 3.08m x 2.82m. Laminate floor.
• Bedroom 2: 3.55m x 2.60m. Fitted wardrobes
• Bedroom 3: 2.52m x 2.65m Fitted wardrobe
• Bedroom 4/Office: 3.46m x 1.86m.
• Bathroom: Fully tiled. Shower over bath.
• Attic, divided into compartments. All floored and part dry-lined. Dual access via pull-down stairs.
• Mains water
• Septic tank.
• Oil fired central heating
• Excellent internet connectivity
From Drogheda travel north along the R132 as far as Mullary Cross, pass the Valley Inn on the right and take the second left, turn right into driveway and the entrance to Orchard Cottages is first on the left.