- Electric heat pump heating system.
- Superior levels of insulation designed to reduce heat loss.
- Zinc cladding façade.
- High quality low-maintenance external finish.
- High quality modern fitted kitchen.
- Floor tiling through kitchen, utility and all bathrooms.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
- Cobble lock front gardens with landscaping.
- Cobble lock patio area.
- Seeded lawn rear garden with trees.
REA McDonald are delighted to bring to the market this exclusive development of 4 detached family homes built by Tolmac Construction.
Situated near the end of Esker Lane, the location is ideal for family living, close to schools, Lucan Village, the N4 and M50 roads, and Liffey Valley. Just over the footbridge is Willsbrook Park which includes woodland walking area, playing pitch and newly opened playground. Picturesque Lucan Village offers a selection of nice cafes, bars, and independent retailers.
The houses extend to 171 sq.m with accommodation over 3 levels. There is a large living room, open plan kitchen / dining / family room, utility, guest w.c., 4 bedrooms, study / office, main bathroom, additional shower room and 1 en-suite. They all have front gardens with private driveways, and rear gardens enjoying excellent privacy and Westerly aspect.
By appointment only.