- Landscaped gardens with rear deck
- Tarmacadam driveway
- Elevated site
- Three large double bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Very short walk to the village of Lecanvey
- Easy access to Bertra, Old Head and Louisburgh
- Located 15 kms from Westport
- Private location just off Westport/Louisburgh Road
- Panoramic views of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick
Pier View is a comfortable detached dwelling located at the Base of Croagh Patrick and overlooking the Pier at Lecanvey. The property which is in walking distance of all local amenities enjoys a quiet peaceful location just off the main Westport/Louisburgh road.
The property occupies a 0.5 acre site and has the benefit of landscaped gardens and a rear deck with views of Croagh Patrick to the rear and the Atlantic ocean and the Pier at Lecanvey to the front.
Internally at ground floor level Pier View offers a large entrance hall (with understairs WC) with a large double bedroom and open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with Utility. At first floor level The property accommodates two large double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has a front wall and tarmacadam drive way with landscaped gardens under grass and an extensive decked area to the rear.