- Ibstock brick feature panels. UPVC high performance triple glazed windows with low u value for energy
- efficiency. Energy efficient, high security hall doors with multi lock system.Large patio doors to private rear gardens.
- Efficiency rating:
- The houses are built to a highly insulated, airtight specification achieving A3 BER energy rating. High efficiency A Rated Gas condensing Boiler central heating system. Solar photovoltaic panels on the roof can generate additional electricity.
- Wired for security alarm. Triple locking system to all doors and windows. Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors fitted throughout Standard as per Show house Media and communications supplied by Virgin Data point to living room TV points to living and two bedrooms.
- Bathrooms and En-suites:
- High quality sanitary ware fitted Standard as per Show House. High quality tiling to en-suite and bathrooms Standard as per show house. Bath screens/shower doors in all bathroom Standard as per Show House.
- Stylish contemporary designed kitchens, all kitchen units have soft close doors and drawers. Fitted with fully integrated fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher Standard as per Show house.
- Interior finishes:
- High quality oak flush doors Satin chrome finish ironmongery Oak handrail to stairs All walls painted throughout using "Heavens Breath", Matt Vinyl Contemporary wardrobes throughout Standard as per Show House.
- Stira-stairs to partly floored attic Standard as per Show House.
- All homes are covered by the HomeBond 10 year structural warranty.
Rathbeale Grove is a development comprising of 12 elegantly designed 2 & 3 bed homes built for modern living.
These superb ‘A’-rated houses enjoy the very latest standards of insulation and technology to ensure that they will be very efficient to heat and extremely comfortable to live in.The development is superbly located within a short distance of the bustling centre of Swords town. Swords is a vibrant mixed commercial and residential town with a
population of 42,000, located in Northeast Dublin just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and 25-30 minutes from Dublin city centre.
Swords is well known for its historic attractions, amazing food and excellent nightlife. Some of the many fine attractions around the town include, Swords Castle and park, Malahide Castle and demesne, and the Classical Mansion of Newbridge House, demesne and farm. Through the last thirty years Swords has expanded in every direction to cater for the large number of people wanting to live in a prosperous town with excellent amenities which include Schools, crèches, boutiques, cafés, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and sports clubs … and all within easy walking distance of this fantastic development. superbly located within a short distance of the bustling centre of Swords town.