- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
- FRIDAY, 13TH DECEMBER 2019, 3.00PM - CAHIR HOUSE HOTEL
- Top quality lands of c. 5.28 Hectares / 13.047 Acres
- Laid out in 5 fields
- Free draining,Well fenced,Mature hedging
- Suitable for any farming purpose
- Mains water supply to the property
- Very scenic location
- c.6km Cahir; 3km Ardfinnan
- Early viewing is recommended
- Solicitors: Maurice F. Noonan & Son Tel: 069 64024
C. 5.28 Hectare / 13.047 acre Residential Farm
For Sale by Public Auction on Friday, 13th December 2019, at 3.00 p.m. at Cahir House Hotel.
REA Stokes & Quirke are pleased to bring this lovely holding at Rochestown, Cahir to the market. The lands which are in permanent pasture are laid out in 5 fields, are well fenced, with mature hedges and numerous specimen trees thereon. Renowned for their fattening qualities, these top quality lands are free draining and suitable for any farming purpose. Mains water supply to the property. The farm is in one block, enjoys scenic views of the surrounding countryside and is conveniently located c. 6km from the centre of Cahir fronting onto the Cahir/Ardfinnan Road (R670) and 3km from Ardfinnan. The farmhouse is a traditional style two-storey, 2 bedroom residence which is in need of modernisation but offers huge scope for the discerning purchaser. Viewing is highly recommended. By Prior Appointment only.
BER: G BER No.112721279 Energy Performance Indicator:784.85 kWh/m²/yr
Eircode: E21 XH74
Take the Ardfinnan Road (R670) from Cahir for c. 6km. The property which is bounded to the road by gates and shed wall, is located on the l.h.s. of the road.
SOLICITOR WITH CARRIAGE OF SALE:
Ms. Valerie Noonan
Maurice F. Noonan & Son
Tel: 069 64024
- m x m
2-storey, 2 bedroom traditional farmhouse in need of modernisation.