- The property is nicely located on the Meath / Cavan border, set amidst glorious rural countryside. The picturesque village of Moynalty which has won the National Tidy Town’s Award on many occasions is only a short distance from the property. Moynalty which of course is home to the renowned Steam Threshing Festival caters for all the day to day shopping requirements as well as boasting a fine new primary school, Socil Mhuire.
- The village of Mullagh is also a very attractive village and again affords a good choice of shopping facilities and also incorporates a fine heritage centre, while Mullagh Lough is a huge tourist attraction in the area which is situated only a five minute drive from the property. The nearby towns of Kells and Bailieborough afford further excellent shopping, educational and recreational facilities and for those interested in country pursuits the choice is wide.
- Amenities in and around the area include fishing and boating on Mullagh Lough, hill walking, multipurpose sports centre, numerous GAA clubs, tennis club, golfing at Headfort Golf Club Kells. Horse racing is available at Navan and Fairyhouse while the Tara Harriers, Meath, Ballymacad and Louth Foxhounds all meet regularly and within easy boxing distance.
- The property is approached over a long avenue flanked by a paddock leading to the front of the house where there is ample car parking space before continuing around to the back of the property. The grounds comprise mainly lawned areas to the front, side and rear of the property and the rear garden is screened by a mature hedge.
- STABLE YARD:
- Incorporating 6 stables. Tack Room. Enclosed Arena.
- The lands which surround the residence in total extend to 9.3 acres / 3.76 hectares edged in red on the accompanying plan.
A gorgeous equestrian property occupying a tranquil rural setting and yet only a short distance from Kells / M3 and beside the villages of Moynalty and Mullagh.
CAVAN / MEATH BORDER
ROSEHILL LANE, MULLAGH, CO CAVAN.
on c. 9 acres
Mullagh 1.5 kms Moynalty 3.5 kms Kells 12 kms
INCORPORATING AN ATTRACTIVE 5 BED TWO STOREY RESIDENCE
TOGETHER WITH STABLING, TACKROOM, GARAGE AND EASILY KEPT LAWNS AND THREE ADJOINING PADDOCKS BORDERED BY A RIVER.
A most attractive two storey detached family home affording spacious well appointed accommodation which can be found to be in good order throughout. The property features an attractice brick façade surmounted by a pitch slate roof with uPVC facia, gutters and windows throughout.
The accommodation more particularly comprises as follows:
Entrance Hall 3.99m x 3.1m having tiled floor
and staircase to first floor.
Living Room 4.12m x 3.54m having timber floor and
double doors through to: -
Kitchen/Dining Area 7.62m x 4.48m having a most attractive
large fitted kitchen with
Rear Entrance Lobby off which radiate Boiler
Room & Utility Room.
Playroom 4.87m x 3.15m having french doors to
Study 6.16m x 3.58m having cast iron fireplace
incorporating a stove.
Bedroom 1 3.85m x 3.59m having en-suite off.
Shower Room 2.19m x 2.28m
Gym / 5th Bedroom 4.14m x 3.51m (presently used as a craft room.)
Spacious landing incorporating the airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 4.84m x 3.03m
Bathroom 3.61m x 2.10m having panel bath, shower cubicle, WC & WHB.
Master Bedroom 8.67m x 4.17m
En-suite 2.69m x 1.83m having shower, LLWC & WHB.
Bedroom 3 4.28m x 3.64m
Attic Room 11.47m x 5.02m
From Dublin take the M3 to Kells, continue along the R164 to Moynalty and then onto R194 to Mullagh, continue for approx. 2.5km and turn right (see agents directional sign) and continue for a short distance whereupon the property can be found on the right hand side identified by the agents for sale board. From Mullagh, take the L3010 Road towards Moynalty and continue for 1.5 kms and take the first left (see agents directional sign) and continue for a further 0.9kms where upon the entrance to the property can be found on the right hand side, again identified by the agents for sale sign.
Strictly by appointment only.