- The subject site is L - Shaped shape and situated in a superb location adjacent to Ballymadun Village and all local amenities. Ballymadun is a semi-rural location with the village comprising the renowned Fox Inn pub & church, yet it is within close proximity to schools, retail and leisure amenities in nearby Ashbourne & Garristown. Vehicular access leads out to a minor road which links to the R135 providing direct access to Ashbourne Town Centre (c. 3.5km), M2 (c.3km) and all national routes.
- The subject site has Full Planning Permission granted by Fingal County Council PF/0785/18 with permission granted for a detached two storey dwelling, new vehicular site entrance, proprietary waste water system with percolation area and all site works necessary to facilitate the development.
- Upon request to REA GRIMES a full planning pack is available.
- LOCATION: The subject site is located close to excellent transport links offering easy access to Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport with the M2 and M3 leading to the M50 and all national routes located within minute’s drive.
Excellent opportunity to acquire a prime site with the benefit of Full Planning Permission for the construction of a two storey 4 bedroom detached home
• Site area comprises of c. 0.2 Hectares (c. 0.5 Acres)
• Fingal County Council Grant of Planning No: PF/0785/18
• Large four bedroom detached home of c. 320m² c. 3,445 ft²
• Planning permission granted for separate detached garage
• Ideally located in Ballymadun within minutes drive of Ashbourne and all local amenities
GPS Coordinates: N: 53.5338586 W: -6.401511
Strictly by prior appointment with REA Grimes