- Generous size Site with Full Planning Permsission for 4 Bed. 3 bath House & Garage
- 1 of 4 Sites with F.P.P (SITE NO.2 ALREADY SALE AGREED)
- Generous Plot Size fronting onto quiet road adjacent to Kealkil Village
- Walking distance to local amenities including Primary School and Playschool.
- Ready to go with all permissions in place.
- Easily developed sites with excellent access.
Site No. 3 Breeny Beg, Kealkill, Bantry, West Cork.
Super Opportunity to acquire a Ready to go C.0.70 acre ( C.0.29 H/A)Site with Full Planning Permission in a great location adjacent to Kealkil Village in beautiful West Cork.
This very spacious site is 1 of 4 individual sites with F.P.P. ( SITE NO.2 ALREADY SALE AGREED)
Area of Site No.3: Approx. 0.29 H/A (0.70 acre)
Full planning permission for superior 4 Bed. 3 Bath, Architect Designed House and Garage.
House Floor area 233 Sq.Mtrs/2500 Sq.ft.
No Residency Restrictions attached to Planning Conditions.
Kealkil is a vibrant rural village offering a good quality of life for anyone choosing to live there.
Local amenities include Primary School and after school, Playschool,local shop, Post Office, pub, Sports clubs and the water school/ teaching pool. Gougane Barra is only 10 mins drive while Bantry town is only 15 mins. as is Glengarriff. 1 Hours' drive Cork and Killarney.
Services: Mains water and Drainage, Electricity and Broadband.
Proposed House (c.2500sq.ft/c.233sq.mtrs) comprising of Accommodation layout as follows:
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Double doors to Living Room.
Utility Room & Guest W.C.
Upstairs: 4 No. Bedrooms including Master Bedroom Ensuite & walk in wardrobe, Main Bathroom.