- Rare opportunity to construct a new home with all permissions in place
- Site with F.P.P to construct 4 Bed. 2 ens. Bungalow and Garage on C.0.6 Acres (C.0.24 H.A)
- Level Corner Site - Easily developed and landscaped.
- Easily accessed off minor public road on the edge of Kealkill Village
- Wide Variey of local amenities and facilites including Shop, Post Office,Pubs, Church, Play School, Primary Shool, Sports clubs, walking trails etc.
- Floor plans, Copy of permissions ETC, all available on request.
Ready to go generous C.0.6 Acre Site with Full Planning Permission for an Architect Designed contemporary style Bungalow & Garage adjacent to the lovely scenic village of Kealkill near Bantry in West Cork.
Occupying a corner site alongside 3 more similar sites , this site boasts very Impressive rural and mountain views.
Local amenities include Primary School and after school, Playschool,local shop, Post Office, pub, Sports clubs and the water school/ teaching pool. Gougane Barra is only 10 mins drive while Bantry town is only 15 mins. as is Glengarriff. 1 Hours' drive Cork and Killarney.
Services: Mains water and Drainage, Electricity and Broadband.
Full Planning Permission granted to construct Bungalow and Garage
Bungalow extending to approx. 1948 Sq.ft./181 Sq.mtrs and Garage
Accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, 4 bedrooms,
2 En-suites and Main Bathroom.
Floor plans, Copy of permissions ETC, all available on request.
By Appointment Only
Contact Carmel O'Regan SCSI RICS
Mobile 087 2524587