- Rare opportunity to construct a new home with all permissions in place
- Site with F.P.P to construct 4 Bed. 2 ens. Bungalow and Garage on C.0.6 Acres (C.0.24 H.A)
- Level Corner Site - Easily developed and landscaped.
- Easily accessed off minor public road on the edge of Kealkill Village
- Wide Variey of local amenities and facilites including Shop, Post Office,Pubs, Church, Play School, Primary Shool, Sports clubs, walking trails etc.
- Floor plans, Copy of permissions ETC, all available on request.
Ready to go generous C.0.6 Acre Site with Full Planning Permission for an Architect Designed contemporary style Bungalow & Garage adjacent to the lovely scenic village of Kealkill near Bantry in West Cork.
Occupying a corner site alongside 3 more similar sites , this site boasts very Impressive rural and mountain views.
Local amenities include Primary School and after school, Playschool,local shop, Post Office, pub, Sports clubs and the water school/ teaching pool. Gougane Barra is only 10 mins drive while Bantry town is only 15 mins. as is Glengarriff. 1 Hours' drive Cork and Killarney.
Services: Mains water and Drainage, Electricity and Broadband.
Full Planning Permission granted to construct Bungalow and Garage
Bungalow extending to approx. 1948 Sq.ft./181 Sq.mtrs and Garage
Accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, 4 bedrooms,
2 En-suites and Main Bathroom.
Floor plans, Copy of permissions ETC, all available on request.
By Appointment Only
Contact Carmel O'Regan SCSI RICS
Mobile 087 2524587
Note: Whilst all due care and professionalism has been applied to furnish correct/factual information these particulars are strictly for guidance only. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition. In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale the latter shall prevail.