- Stone Outbuilding
- Mature landscaped gardens.
- Steam Shower in House Bathroom
- High quality finishes throughout
- Two very large living areas
- 1st Floor Balcony with views to lake
- Panoramic Views over Lough Gara
- Excellent Design taking advantage of views and orientation.
Located on an elevated setting with views over Lough Gara this residence was established by completely renovating and greatly extending an older cottage. The great advantage of this is the setting and views that the site enjoys and together with tasteful stone walls and outbuildings. In designing this house, the Architect has created two great living areas which enjoy views of the lake. These are located to the right side of the property on the ground and first floor. Bedroom accommodation is excellent with two large ensuite bedrooms, a third double room and a decent single. The house bathroom is quite large with an excellent bath and large steam shower. To the rear is a conservatory enjoying views over the private rear garden. Monastereden is a quite rural village just 30 minutes from Sligo and 23 minutes from Ireland West, Knock Airport. Viewing is essential to appreciate all that this fine house has to offer.