- • 4/5 bed detached modern house with a basement and attached Annex
- • All weight of the roof is on the outer walls allowing for changes to all internal
- walls. All internal walls are brick and are sound insulated.
- • Breton slabs on both ground and first floors with underfloor heating (75mm
- below surface resting on 200mm Kingspan insolation). 110 mm cavity walls
- with bead insolation on all external walls
- • All rooms have independent thermostat controlled heating & Oil condensed
- boiler with solar panel support for hot water
- Biocycle which will service three houses & Services for second house provided
- in front garden
- • Central vacuuming & All rooms wired for central hub (tv, sound, WiFi etc).
- • Heritage site to rear of property: no chance of development
- • Mahogany windows and doors with A rated, gas filled double glazing.
- • Full alarm system with monitoring (with independent alarm for granny flat).
- • Doors built into ground floor dividing wall between main kitchen and granny
- flat sitting room to allow for reintegration of spaces if desired.
- • Indian sandstone surrounding patio with 3 bay carport and garden shed
- • Plans to mirror entrance walls leading into the village with similar walls
- across the main road which will enhance the site and bring the river within
- the boundary of the folio.
Magnificent double fronted 2 storey over basement modern style house
within a very private setting. This superb family residence which is
meters from the village of Balrothery, St. Andrews has been meticulously
maintained since construction in 2006, creating an atmosphere that is
both welcoming & relaxing throughout the abundant accommodation.
Located behind electric gates with large sweeping driveway to the
property with ample parking to the front.
St. Andrews is an excellent example of matching the traditional and modern,
harmonising high levels of energy efficiency with classic modern design.
The property has a self-contained annex which is attached which can be
easily converted back in to the main house. The accommodation briefly
comprises of, entrance hall, Living room, the snug (second reception),
large kitchen cum diner, downstairs WC, 4/5 bedrooms with attached
annex, basement level with open plan room and boiler and storage room.
To the rear, there is an amazing private rear garden fully landscaped and
beautifully planted with an array of different shrubs and plants. There
are Indian sandstone patios surrounding the rear of this property, taking
advantage of the moving sun.
6.7m x 3.05m
tiled flooring with underfloor heating, central vac
ports, storage cupboard with coms area.
Guest WC tiled flooring with wc & whb.
Kitchen / Diner
8.8m x 5.3m
High gloss modern kitchen units with soft close doors,
hardwood countertops, built in double over, built in
microwave, space for American style fridge freezer,
freestanding island with stainless steel worktop with
gas cooker hob and small sink unit, raised breakfast
bar area. Dining area with TV point and french doors
to the rear.
5.20m x 6.5m
solid walnut flooring with built in aquarium with
shelving unit above. Feature limestone fireplace with
open fire, TV point, two sets of french doors to side
3.47m x 5.17m
solid walnut flooring, feature stone fireplace with
open fire, TV point and french doors the side patio.
5.3m x 4.05m
large spacious bedroom, Walk in wardrobe area with
shaker walnut wardrobes, door to office (2.3m x 3m –
with open ceiling and window to the hallway)
Ensuite – 2.5m x 2.5m – fully tiled with wc whc and
shower area with pump shower.
3.8m x 3.65m
double bedroom with door to ensuite;
Ensuite – 2.6m x 1.2m – fully tiled with wc, whb and
2.5m x 3.5m laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
2.2m x 1.9m fully tiled with wc, whb and bath with shower over.
2.5m x 3m with laminate flooring with built in wardrobes.
4.75m x 5.73m
(bedroom for the Annex) large ensuite bedroom with
extensive wardrobes with door to stairway to the
1.9m x 1.71m fully tiled with wc, whb and shower unit.
2.17m x 3.7m
with tiled flooring cream shaker kitchen with french
doors to the rear patio.
Back hall with side door with alarm pad.
4.75m x 3.74m
solid walnut flooring, feature limestone surround with
open fire, TV points.
Basement accessed from the hallway with staircase down.
6.7m x 12.6m
with lap pool (ready to go) 350 mm reinforced
concrete basement with full tanking and French drain
surround. Water pumped into river from French drain.
Services in place for first fix of swimming pool.
5.18m x 3.7m with central vac system and water tank.
1.9m x 3.4m
with built in shelves.