- • Wonderful mature setting
- • Large family home with potential to extend further.
- • Bright spacious accommodation.
- • Zoned heating.
- • Detached garage.6.35m x 6.2m Electric roller shutter.
- • Popular residential area
Super five bed family home (4000sqft approx) with lots of space surrounded by lovely mature trees and gardens.
Surrounded by mature trees in a lovely setting along this very popular road, Teach Imeall is a large bright and welcoming family home offering lots of space and with options to expand even further if required. The existing accommodation includes a wide entrance hall, sittingroom with bay window to front and feature wood burning stove, a second family room also with stove installed. This in turn, opens through double doors into the generous kitchen/diningroom with good size utility off. Three of the double bedrooms are downstairs, two of which share a ‘Jack & Jill’ shower-room and the third with its own en-suite. There is also a guest wc/whb just off the hallway and a large walk-in hotpress.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with full bathroom ensuite and a separate walk-in closet. The fifth bedroom faces to the front and has a large dormer window overlooking the garden. Finally, the exceptionally generous attic space which is floored and part studded out is currently used for storage but ready for conversion to a further bedroom with bathroom if required.
Situated along the ever popular Minnistown Road towards the Laytown end, Teach Imeall is about 5 minutes drive from M1 at Drogheda South bringing both Dublin Airport and the city beyond into approx half hour commute off peak. Main line rail station at Laytown also services Dublin central with frequent trains on the daily schedule. Local amenities include both primary and secondary schools along with shops, restaurants and leisure facilities at Laytown/Bettystown as well as miles of safe sandy beaches and of course the well known Laytown and Bettystown Golf and Tennis Club. Drogheda is within a ten minute drive.
BER: B3 BER No.111138558 Energy Performance Indicator:139.68 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall 8.15m x 2.35m. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining Room.
• Sitting Room: 4.82m x 5.47 (into bay) Solid fuel stove.
• Living Room: 4.81m x 3.83m. Solid fuel stove. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining room.
• Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.9m x 3.95m. Range-master electric/gas cooker., French doors to garden.
• Utility Room: 4.72m x 2.29m. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Central heating boiler.
• Bedroom 1: 4m x 3.62m. Built in wardrobes.
• En-suite Shower room (Shared with Bedroom 2)
• Bedroom 2: 3.87m x 3.67m. Built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 3: 4.5m x 3.9m. En suite shower room.
• Downstairs wc/whb.
• Walk-in hotpress
• Stairway to first floor.
• Master Bedroom Suite. 5.2m x 4.9m into dormer.
• Full bathroom en-suite + walk in dressing room.
• Bedroom5: 4.38m x 3.78 into dormer.
• Landing Area: Walk in storage room. 2.46m x 2.11
• Attic Space: 10.92m x 4.82. Suitable for conversion to further bedroom and bathroom. Floored and partially studded.
• Mains water.
• Private Septic tank.(Registered)
• Zoned oil fired central heating.
• Excellent Broadband
From the Julianstown/Laytown Road, turn left onto the Minnistown Road (Opposite Sonairte). Travel over that road for approx 500m. Teach Imeall is on the right hand side with large mature trees to the front. House name on sign on front driveway.