- Former residential licensed premises in pivotal location in Ballagh Village
- 191 sq.m/2,054 sq.ft on 0.42 acres/0.17HA
- 3 bed overhead accommodation
- Huge scope for development
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON 11TH DECEMBER 2019 AT 11AM AT LIMERICK STRAND HOTEL.
- Reserve/AMV: €35,000
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION: 11TH DECEMBER 2019 @ 11AM LIMERICK STRAND HOTEL
Landmarked former residential licensed premises in a pivotal location in Ballagh Village. The property which extends to 191 sq. m/2,054 sq. ft is contained in folio TY788 and comprises 0.17 Hectares/0.42 acres enjoying circa 17 meters fronting onto the Thurles road out of Ballagh Village and circa 39 metres out onto the Dundrum road out of the village. The overhead accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, a kitchen/sitting room and a bathroom. Downstairs the extensive accommodation incorporates the former bar area, lounge area, kitchen, toilets and stores. The property is in need of complete modernisation and repair. It has the benefit of a large walled in garden and offers huge scope for development. The reserve/AMV reflects the poor condition the property is in.
The property is located in the heart of the village of Ballagh - Benefit of a large walled in site