- • Presented in excellent condition
- • Bright light- filled accommodation.
- • Four bedrooms, two en-suite.
- • Two downstairs bedrooms.
- • Quality fixtures and fit out.
- • Secluded village centre location.
- • Private south west facing back garden.
- • Mains water & sewage.
- • Oil fired central heating.
Lovely four bedroom detached home in the heart of Termonfeckin Village and only a short walk from Seapoint Beach.
The modern and bright the spacious living space extends to approximately 156 sq m with a large entrance hall, living room with cast iron wood burning stove, kitchen/dining room, two large double rooms downstairs, family bathroom, and a further two bedrooms (both with en suites) upstairs. Outside the private south facing garden to the back has been paved to make the most of its south facing aspect.
The picturesque village of Termonfeckin with its humpback bridge wonderful trees and interesting mix of old world and modern houses, is situated approx 8km north of Drogheda town along the coast. The M1 is within a 10 minute drive making access to both Dublin and Belfast a real option for those who seek a peaceful country lifestyle within commuting distance of a busy city life.
The excellent neighbourhood amenities include two world class golf links courses at Baltray and Seapoint, miles of safe sandy beaches nearby, an excellent primary school and crèche facilities, local shops and restaurants and an easy 5 minute drive into Drogheda.
BER: C1 BER No.109800813 Energy Performance Indicator:156.45 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall: 6.43m x 2.79m Semi solid timber floors. Under stairs storage.
• Sitting Room: 5.25m x 3.86m Timber floors, raised hearth with solid fuel stove. Double glass doors to kitchen.
• Kitchen: 5.23m x 4.96m Fully fitted with quality wall and floor units. Tiled floor and splash back.
• Family Bathroom: 2.93m x 1.07. Fully tiled.
• Bedroom 1: 3.83m x 3.05m. Timber floors. Built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 2: 3.87m x 3. Timber floors. Built in wardrobes.
• Master Bedroom: 4.19m x 3.09m. Built in wardrobes unit. En suite shower room. Fully tiled.
• Bedroom 4: 5.2m x 4.62m. Spacious en-suite shower room.
Shared gravel driveway to front. Private enclosed south west facing garden to rear.
In Termonfeckin village travel over the humpback bridge and take the first right towards Seapoint, take next left up Thunderhill and the entrance is 3rd on left.