- • Fire alarm, wired for burglar alarm
- • Emergency lights in hallways & landing
- • Low energy bulbs throughout
- • Excellent energy rating – B3
- • Garda Text Alert System
- • Minimum 9 ft. ceilings
- • Front Garden: As the photos suggest, the gardens are particularly special, with a garden shed, (30 x 12) and adjoining greenhouse, (30 x 12). Mature trees populate the front garden which together with several planting and original hedge grow give a mature feel to such a relatively new and moderate home.
- • Side Patio: Take advantage of mid-day and evening sun.
- • Rear Garden: with the rear garden dedicated to individual vegetable patches, fruit trees and leisure area.
'ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY'
Quite exceptional c. 3,000 sq. ft. 4/5 bed detached house on a magnificent c. 1 acre site nesting in the foothills of Mount Leinster, in a tranquil and picturesque setting.
This is a house lovingly built and finished to a very high specification and the sale includes all white goods, curtains, blinds and light fittings. Furniture may be purchased as an optional extra.
Woodland House is ideally situated just one hour from Dublin and Waterford and thirty minutes from Kilkenny and Carlow.
There are nine good schools in this area which are within a ten-minute radius and the house is on the school bus route.
Presented in pristine condition, Woodland House would make a wonderful family home.
In addition, the property has excellent B&B potential having four bedrooms en-suite, ample parking and a great location where an abundance of outdoor pursuits are available.
There is high speed satellite wireless broadband on site, suitable for home office facilities.
Mount Leinster, popular amongst cyclists, walkers and hand-gliding for the more adventurous. There is pond trout fishing in Myshall, golf in Borris, Carlow, Kilkenny, Bunclody & Tullow and hill walking and mountain biking in the Blackstairs Mountains.
Offers invited in the region of €425,000
BER: B3 BER No.107778441
• Hallway - 11.7 x 11.2
• Sitting Room - 14.7 x 14.1
• Dining Room - 28.5 x 13.7
• Kitchen - 22.6 x 17.9
• Utility - 13.4 x 9
• WC - 7.1 x 6.10
• Sun Room - 13.7 x 10.2
• Study/Bedroom 5 – 16.4 x 12.9
• Master Bed - 16.4 x 13.6
• En-suite - 9.9 x 6.3
• Closet - 6.9 x 7.3
• Bedroom 2 - 13.6 x 12.4
• En-suite - 7.6 x 6.3
• Bedroom 3 - 14.10 x 12.8
• En-suite - 7.6 x 6.3
• Bedroom 4 - 12.8 x 10.10
• En-suite - 7.4 x 6.6
EIR CODE: R95 CD51
Within easy reach of Borris, Bagenalstown, (10 mins), Carlow, Bunclody, (20 mins), 1 hour to Newlands Cross and just over an hour to Dublin airport. With motorway access just 15 mins away, Kilkenny is a 25-minute drive, Waterford 50 minutes.