- Exclusive New Development Of Three Large Detached 4 Bedroom Plus Study/Home Office Family Homes Extending to C. 212 Sq M.
- Large high quality fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Minutes walk to Wicklow Town Centre.
- Each house includes a rear garden with attractive landscaping and a granite patio area to the rear.
- The development is completed to the highest standard with attractive landscaping to the front of the development.
- Dublin City Centre is 45km away and is well serviced by the train, bus and the M11/M50 motorways which are all close by.
- High quality finishes throughout such as oak stairs, high quality tiling and bathroom fittings.
- Underfloor heating on the ground and first floor.
- Large light filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area with floor to ceiling windows.
Exclusive New Development Of Three Large Detached 'A Rated' 4 Bedroom Plus Study/Home Office Family Homes Extending to C. 212 Sq M.
House No. 1 - €480,000
House No. 2 - €490,000
House No. 3 - €500,000 - Sale Agreed
Woodview Heights is an exclusive new development of 3 large detached four bedroom plus study/home office family homes located on the popular Marlton Road and within walking distance of the town centre.
Set within a small development of just 3 houses, each house is meticulously designed to cater for all the family. Light filled and spacious accommodation is laid out over 3 floors and extends to approximately 212 sq metres/2282 sq ft.
Each house includes a rear garden with attractive landscaping and a granite patio area to the rear. Ample parking is provided for each house to the front of the properties and with further additional visitor parking spaces also.
The development is completed to the highest standard with attractive landscaping to the front of the development.
The ground floor provides for an entrance hall with attractive tiling, WC with high quality fittings, large and bright study/home office space with full height windows to the front and double doors leading to a large storage room which could also be used for a home office, cinema room, playroom, games room or home gym.
The first floor comprises a landing area, WC with high quality fittings, utility room with access to the rear of the property and a large light filled open plan living, kitchen and dining room. There are full height windows to the front which boast splendid views and double doors to the rear garden and patio area.
The second floor comprises 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in 3 rooms and an ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom. The main bathroom is fully tiled and with high quality fittings throughout. There is access to the attic which provides additional storage space.
Situated on the approach to Wicklow Town on the Marlton Road, Woodview Heights is within walking distance of all services and amenities including creches, primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, restaurants and transport networks.
Dublin City Centre is 45km away and is well serviced by the train, bus and the M11/M50 motorways which are all close by.
Woodview Heights offers purchasers small community living in an idyllic location within close reach of Dublin City Centre.