Rose Cottage, Tullamoy Tubbercurry, County Sligo , F91 C3V7
1 Bedroomed Traditional Irish Cottage
Located in a quiet rural countryside and accessed via narrow country laneways, this cottage is well maintained and ready for immediate occupation.
While tucked away in quiet rural countryside, it is still only a 7 minute drive to Tubbercurry town centre for all supplies and amenities.
The cottage sits on a half acre site and is ideal for permanaent living for one or two people, or could be a holiday home for a small family.
While secluded,, the cottage is not isolated, with neighbouring houses within 100 metres.
This is a peaceful haven, where the only sounds generally heard are birds singing, sheep bleeting and cattle lowing.
- Central kitchen/living/dining area: (3.5m x 5m)
- Dining area: (3.4m x 2.5m) this could have an option of a second bedroom
- W.C and Shower room off Dining area: (2m x 1.3m)
- Primary Bedroom:: (3.45m x 3.4m)
Shed across laneway from cottage (11m x 4m) which would be ideal for workshop/studio/office or even overflow sleeping accommodation if upgraded.
- Well presented and in good condition throughout
- East facing cottage to catch morning sun
- Traditional teak "half door"
- Galley style kitchen with fitted units and tiled floor
- Living area has new solid fuel stove and traditional fire surround
- Double glazed teak windows in excellent condition
- Internal Pine Doors
- Electric Storage Heating
- Modern services with traditional lifestyle
- Neat well maintained lawn at front of cottage, well endowed with shrubs, gooseberry bushes, apple trees and seasonal flowers
- At rear of shed is a wild garden area that has potential for vegetable growing/orchard etc.
Option to purchase contents which are only 1 -2 years old.
The agents highly recommend this property for those seeking a countryside retreat.
To view this property contact agents on 071 9185050 / 0876810848
BER No.: 109039446
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided